The markets in Sheffield

Right I think there may be a little truth in the op's post here, BUT, to bomb all the people inside is a touch emotive under today's current climate. Not all the people who enter said establishment are scrubbers, a lot of pensioners shop there, and I'm not saying some of them are nice, cos some are damm rude, but thats only a small minority but I dont think they are scrubbers.

On the other hand, there are the certain folk who spit, swear and call their kids kyle and jordan that do go down there, you can tell who they are cos they shout "cum eyor" at their shaven head offspring and wear tracksuits that are a lovely off-white colour. But lets be fair you see them in Meadowhall too!! does that mean they are a better class of scrubber?

i get all my meat from castle market ten times better than pink super market meat, and there is a fruit and veg stall in the corner ran by this hunky good looking guy, and his stock is some of the best i have found.....

Oh ah lad! Testing out the meat and two veg of his stock were ya :hihi:

natalie8229 ...does that mean Sheffield is full of scrubbers cos you see ppl drinking cans all over the city, not just near the markets.

no but you see quite a few more round there then you do up near fargate outside marks and spencers or gap....thats all i was saying