Am I the only one who drops food down clean clothes

Originally posted by owdlad

Rowdlass says that I now have to grovel after reading there are other dozy buggas out there besides her, as I keep having a go at her for missing her mouth (who said never) and she blames it on the size of her "cough" boobs.

I've never heard that excuse before! But it can't be true, as my fiancee never misses her mouth! :o

Originally posted by bulldog D

Do you have the knack of coating your finest threads in tea time comestibles or is it just me that eats like a pig!

Well bulldog, you should see where I manage to get bits of lost grub while eating, then again perhaps not?

Originally posted by Funke88

It only happens to me only when I wear white.

Same with me - or anything expensive, new or just before a meeting!

I blame Newton, without his discovery of gravity the food would just sit there until your mouth caught up with it.

I wonder if he spilt his food down himself and the giants upon whose shoulder he stood?

The older you get, the worse the spillage. I dont take my mom anywhere without a bib!

Why is when your trying to impress the opposite sex something goes wrong?

I was in Mcdonalds once with a guy... Tipped my cup slightly not knowing what was about to happen lol the lid wasnt on properly... spilt it all down my front... lol How embarrassing! yeah you got it never saw him again lol must have thought i was clumsy!!! As if lol

Hence why going for a meal on a first date is a BIG no no!!! lol

Originally posted by Angel05

Why is when your trying to impress the opposite sex something goes wrong?

I was in Mcdonalds once with a guy... Tipped my cup slightly not knowing what was about to happen lol the lid wasnt on properly... spilt it all down my front... lol How embarrassing! yeah you got it never saw him again lol must have thought i was clumsy!!! As if lol

Hence why going for a meal on a first date is a BIG no no!!! lol

I don't wish to be unkind but it was more likely the fact that you took him to clownsville for a meal that scared him off!! Sitting surrounded by chavs is hardly the jumping off point for a romance. unless of course you are a chav yourself. In which case carry on.:thumbsup:

Taking someone for a meal is a no no on the first date in particular if its a happy meal!!

Originally posted by bulldog D

Do you have the knack of coating your finest threads in tea time comestibles or is it just me that eats like a pig!

i thought i was just me, i tend to do it before 9am whilst cramming toast at work or spill me cuppa tea and then have to have people glaring at the stain all day as if iv come to work like a tramp!

THEY SHOULD MAKE ADULT SIZED BIBS

Originally posted by Lucy81

i thought i was just me, i tend to do it before 9am whilst cramming toast at work or spill me cuppa tea and then have to have people glaring at the stain all day as if iv come to work like a tramp!

THEY SHOULD MAKE ADULT SIZED BIBS

Even more amazing is how you miss a mouth of your size lucy :P

DeeJ (officially in hiding now)

Often!

Which is why I dont change into work or going out clothes until last possible minute and if I end up eating out I take my time and have ridiculously small mouthfulls. I get really quite coy if eating in company, especially if its nice company :wink: because chewing away aint exactly attractive especially if you end up with some lovely food dribbling halfway down your chin :D I get kinda para about tidemarks around the gob.

Best food stainage is whenever I use flour in cooking I end up getting it all over the place somehow and I look like some sort of crackwhore with all this white powder everywhere :D

Guest Pauly

Worst food to eat in public has got to be Spag Bol or any kind of spaghetti. You've got to be so careful that one end doesn't fall off your fork and spray sauce everywhere while it swings around like one of Tarzan's vines.

Despite my love of this delicious meal I still prefer to eat it alone so that I can be an 'ugly eater' and manage to finish it while it's still warm. :blush:

having dissed someone earlier only because i could, I have a confession to make.

I went on a date with this lass and we went to that italian on london road. I think its called La Dolce Vita. Anyway it was posh by my standards. They had cutlery!!

We got the dessert part and I was being my usual charming self and anyway this girl that i was with suddenly started staring blankly. Thinking it was my total drivel that i was spouting I asked if she was alright and she just got up and headed to the bathroom, I think the americans call it. Or the bog if your English.

When she was gone, the chocolate fudge brownie thingys came to the table(not by themselves but brought by a waiter). Anyway 10 minutes later and I'm starting to get worried. (well the chocolate sauce is cooling)

Anyway, she came back looking really pale. I said are you ok and she imediately passed out into her chocolate dessert. But not only that but dragging the table cloth off the table and everything on it leaving me with a spoon in my hand at an empty table with a passed out girlfriend under the table covered but a table cloth and the contents of the dishes.

I got her up and stuck her head between her knees. (any of you that had any funny ideas at this point can leave now)

She starts to come round and the first thing she says is 'I can smell chocolate.' Like she wasn't wearing a chocolate brownie at the time.

So sorry macdonalds girl mine is somewhat more horrifying so feel free diss away :o :o