Am I the only one who drops food down clean clothes

Do you have the knack of coating your finest threads in tea time comestibles or is it just me that eats like a pig!

No - I do it too!!

Mr Saxon I do hope you change when you take your clients out for lessons :P

Raises hand...

Yeah, I can't eat a bloomin' thing, without wearing it, just to prove I've eaten it. ( lol )

The thing is, no matter what, it always seems to be the curry, the bolognaise sauce, or something equally greasy or staining, (or both) which drops down my clothing.

oh, yes. and, usually, when it spills, it's MANDATORY that it be spilt on one of my light-pink or white blouses....

Just to add to the "fun".

PT

I don't spill food but every time I go drinking I ALWAYS spill beer down myself :help:

I do it all the time.

It's ALWAYS on the very last mouthful that it happens.

Ironic :D

:rolleyes: happens to me all the time gravy or beans are the worse :D

I dont, but my wife does. And she seems to do it all the more if she happens to be wearing something of mine at the time.

It only happens to me only when I wear white. Guaranteed when I have a clean shirt on first thing in the morning. I drink a mug of tea on the way to work and suddenly I develop a hole in my lip.

I dropped food down my clothes last week. Went out drinking in town and the next morning woke up with vindaloo all down my clothes... apparently I ordered one and ate it really fast, but I couldn't remember eating anything! I knew later that I must have done though, as my dumps were really burning all day!:confused:

Rowdlass says that I now have to grovel after reading there are other dozy buggas out there besides her, as I keep having a go at her for missing her mouth (who said never) and she blames it on the size of her "cough" boobs.