The all things tattoo megathread

can anyone tell me the best tattooist in sheffield nedd sleeves designing!!:suspect:

Q tattoo orchard square

Don't be too hasty - he posted this on his facebook page earlier today (prior to that he's been quiet on there too for a few weeks)

"hey everyone i know im really behind on my messages and such im really sorry ive been incredibly busy with some side projects and will be tryin to catch up asap

also i have my dates for coming over to the uk and will be posting them soon and having everyone contacted

sorry i havent been answering ur e-mails and ill try to get to them ...soon

-cecil"

still nothjing, so he isn't worth waiting for :( Bad show cecil

still nothjing, so he isn't worth waiting for :( Bad show cecil

Oh believe me, he is worth waiting for.

He'll probably be coming back to Thou Art, so give them a ring. Ether that or Holier Than Thou in Manchester. I got my sitting with Cecil through them a couple of years ago.

You've posted twice and I think you want the wanted section of the forum classifieds.

Getting back to topic, I'm pleased to say that I've just had my first tat done today; a small design of my own on my right upper arm. I had it done at thou Art, and would thoroughly reccommend them for service and speed in getting it done, considering that it wasnt a design out of their books; the main reason why I originally chose them over anywhere else, though, was because they are in a really central place in town, not far from where I live and where I was doing shopping, etc.

I'll keep you all posted on how the new tatt fares over the next few weeks..!

I have searched the internet but cant find any reviews for Forgiven tattoo in Sheffield. Please can anyone tell me if they have been and are they any good??? :roll:

This may seem like a daft question

Iv had some realy nice work done a few years ago at Eternal Ink, top of West Street,its now closed. I wonderd if anyone knows where the guy that did my tattoos is working now (if still doing them) his name was Dave. . . not much to go on I know.

Would like some more doing,and love his work.