The all things tattoo megathread

Thanks for the Advice Max the Cat,ive had the tattoo 25yrs,i think ive left it long enough :hihi:

What the hell you had done!

After 25 years ain u gotta peel the wrinkles back to read it?

Thanks for the Advice Max the Cat,ive had the tattoo 25yrs,i think ive left it long enough :hihi:

Yes, but you can cover it up for a few more years until you can afford a decent tattoo cover up rather than getting a crap one done now no?

What is the point of covering up one crap tattoo with another one? Save up a little and wait until you can cover up your crap tattooo with one that looks really good.

If you've had this awful tat 25 years you can wait 3 to get it covered up with for something you can live with for the rest of your life can't you?

I'm after a dark coloured tattoo covering up on the full length of my my forearm, I've been to the places around the Manor/Handsworth area,and the quotes were far to much than i budgeted for.

Does anyone know any decent,but cheap places to have it done?

Go and see Shane at Mystik Ink at Woodhouse he coverd a black one up for me at bottom of my spine last year. Others i went too said nothing could be done it needs lasering, you cant even tell its a cover up my mates were amazed. If i have anymore ill be going back to him for them. Prices are good and service is ace

aside from having it tatooed over, i have a small fore arm one !! ive heard you can buy.get "cover up" make up of some sort? can anyone advise? where to buy and what its called

You may find this difficult to get covered up properly-especially as its dark. To be covered properly so it looks good, the new tattoo usually needs to be 3/4x the size of the original to make it blend in.

Id save and go to a very good artist if i was you as i might end up being irreparable if covered by just a tattooist. I use artisan at Swinton. He is very good & does alot of of reworks/cover ups.

Go and see Shane at Mystik Ink at Woodhouse he coverd a black one up for me at bottom of my spine last year. Others i went too said nothing could be done it needs lasering, you cant even tell its a cover up my mates were amazed. If i have anymore ill be going back to him for them. Prices are good and service is ace

Shane is very good and his prices are reasonable. Don't expect to get it done for peanuts. You get what you pay for.

Hiya

Just to let you know we have moved to prince of wales road now. We are just doing the new shop up and will be open in the next couple of weeks :)

Do laser removals leave really bad scars ? I really want to get rid of one of mine (it is not very big) but am scared the scar will look worse than the tattoo itself !

hay yeah it hurts having laser on one now and it looks awful too worse than having it on in the first place - have it covered up instead

hay yeah it hurts having laser on one now and it looks awful too worse than having it on in the first place - have it covered up instead

Sorry but this post is absolute rubbish and I have photos and customers to prove otherwise. In fact read the wikipedia link in my sig for some factual information.