Don't ask me to do my job, I'm a Christian

With only 21 posts to your name I'm surprised you've seen much banning action.

The fact that you are completely wrong suggests to me that you're jumping to conclusions.

The moderators here will ban you for certain behaviour, but being un pc is not and never has been against the rules.

Being abusive or rude, swearing, threatening people (this one happens alot about the gay issue, generally with the homophobes issuing the threats) those kinds of things earn bans.

Which of those groups might you and me belong too?

I'm under 30, have been in full time work since graduating and have a strong and active social life, if that helps.

I've been watching SF since before I posted, so I've seen plenty of 'heated' debate, and definitely seen people banned for expressing anti-gay views without any threats, swearing or abuse being involved.

My groups? Not dissimilar to your own by the sound of it, though the other side of 40.

What has marriage, which is a social and legal contract made in complex human societies got to do with ‘nature’?

I think you’ll find Grahame that cunnilingus is less risky than penetrative genital to genital heterosexual sex.

What rubbish, married heterosexual couples perform oral sex on each other all the time, do you not realise that you are arguing that a huge proportion of the population are unfit to be parents?

As I said plek quoting what people do does not make it right. People often do foolhardy things, and you are saying that because people do foolhardy things then that is right. You have serious problems with logic plek.

Well, I agree with you that religion is irritating, that's for sure, and don't disagree with your middle paragraph.

However, I think you're being a little alarmist to call somebody bigoted just because they think kids would be better brought up by a normal, balanced male/female parent family. However much you may wish to support homosexuals, and I'm sure that many of them would try to be good parents, it is quite impossible for a child exposed to their abnormal relationships to have a healthy, balanced upbringing.

Reality disagrees, why don’t you read this report and marvel at all the homosexual couples who have done the ‘impossible’ and raised healthy balanced children.

It's difficult to define behaviour that is constantly expressed by humans and most other animals as unnatural grahame.

Clagnut - if it were true, grahame would have been banned, but he's still here.

No, I am pointing out that to try and make their filthy practices acceptable they twist and pervert the English language. Why don't they use the correct word and call themselves perverts.

Practices that are performed all the time by married heterosexuals, do you also condemn all of them as ‘perverts’?

I keep repeating, this is nothing to do with Christianity. So to answer your question on your own level devoid of religion, why do you think we can't reach our intimate parts orally?

I’m somewhat puzzled as to why you think this is in anyway relevant to anything, the answer is of course because most people aren’t flexible enough (though some are), most people are however perfectly able to reach other peoples ‘intimate parts orally’.

Wrong, the majority are heterosexual and hold similar views, why do you think they call gays q****?

What rubbish homophobic policies are so unpopular in the UK that even the Tories under Howard were forced to drop them.

Across the animal kingdom homosexuality is observed. How is it unnatural Grahame?
Nature has given us the ability to breed, that is natures way otherwise the species would become extinct.

Ethics and immoral practice don't go together.

What immoral acts are you accusing Professor Patterson of committing?

Nature has given us the ability to breed, that is natures way otherwise the species would become extinct.

Yes that's true Graham, but it doesn't answer the question that Cyclone asked.

You didn't answer.

Animals express homosexual behaviour, so how is it unnatural?

I know that they also express hetrosexual behaviour, but i'm not arguing that this isn't natural.

How is homosexuality unnatural if most creatures exhibit the behaviour...

Reality disagrees, why don’t you read this report and marvel at all the homosexual couples who have done the ‘impossible’ and raised healthy balanced children.

You can Google a link which claims that the Twin Towers were brought down by a conspiracy plot by Bush and Blair, but being a web linked document doesn't make it right.

Practices that are performed all the time by married heterosexuals, do you also condemn all of them as ‘perverts’?

I’m somewhat puzzled as to why you think this is in anyway relevant to anything, the answer is of course because most people aren’t flexible enough (though some are), most people are however perfectly able to reach other peoples ‘intimate parts orally’.

What rubbish homophobic policies are so unpopular in the UK that even the Tories under Howard were forced to drop them.

What other people do does not make it right.

You didn't answer.

Animals express homosexual behaviour, so how is it unnatural?

I know that they also express hetrosexual behaviour, but i'm not arguing that this isn't natural.

How is homosexuality unnatural if most creatures exhibit the behaviour...

Animals and people are often born with a variety of defects, but in the case of homosexuality we aren't allowed to view, and treat, it as the defect it is.