Don't ask me to do my job, I'm a Christian

It's not sick Graham. It's a very intimate and beautiful act that many heterosexual as well as lesbian couples enjoy as part of a rich and fulfilling sex life.

It is a lot more fun if it is rampant and deviant though :hihi::shocked::thumbsup:

And heterosexual couples (who may or may not have children, their own or addopted) don't indulge in oral or unprotected sex?

How can you protect yourself when doing oral sex?

...Why don't they use the correct word and call themselves perverts.

Because they're not.

Your arguments have just descended to mud slinging and making crass statements. Very disappointing.

Because they're not.

Your arguments have just descended to mud slinging and making crass statements. Very disappointing.

Disappointingly true.

Properly. :thumbsup:

And from which point of reference do you draw the conclusion that oral sex is an improper way of showing sexual love? Presumably an entirely personal one since there's nothing in the bible about it.

And from which point of reference do you draw the conclusion that oral sex is an improper way of showing sexual love? Presumably an entirely personal one since there's nothing in the bible about it.

I keep repeating, this is nothing to do with Christianity. So to answer your question on your own level devoid of religion, why do you think we can't reach our intimate parts orally?

... Why do you think we can't reach our intimate parts orally?

Poor design?...

I keep repeating, this is nothing to do with Christianity. So to answer your question on your own level devoid of religion, why do you think we can't reach our intimate parts orally?

With a degree of exercise and suppleness and a degree of fortune in a particular area, Graham, some men can indeed reach their intimate parts orally.

Why most of can't is neither here nor there. It's certainly not a reason to deem what that to many couples is a beautifully intimate and satisfying way of pleasuring each other ''perverted''.

If he is gay himself, then he is going to stand up for gays. Makes sense doesnt it, but that means he is biased in favour of gays and makes his post worthless.

So being hetrosexual, bigotted and highly religious makes all your posts extremely biased and all worthless. Thankyou and goodnight.

Originally Posted by Grahame

If he is gay himself, then he is going to stand up for gays. Makes sense doesnt it, but that means he is biased in favour of gays and makes his post worthless.

So being hetrosexual, bigotted and highly religious makes all your posts extremely biased and all worthless. Thankyou and goodnight.
So, in your view Cyclone, anybody who finds homosexuality to be distasteful must have worthless and biased views.

Do you come to that conclusion because he disagrees with you personally, or because you are bigoted against pro-heterosexuals or religious people in general?

I'm back. I have to go out sometimes you know.

The thing is you can throw as much data at me as you like, of course you are going to post things that suite you, these people are all tarred with the same brush and as for the Catholics, I only have to point you in the direction of the media, and as for gays coming on, of course you are going to defend yourself, as will anyone else who feels they need to, as obviously you all do, if you felt alright about yourselves you wouldn't feel the need to defend yourselves.

and

I feel very lonely here and I don't know why because heterosexuals are in the majority, but apparently not on this forum? Although I have to admit they are a fine bunch of people, it is just that attitudes rub off especially for a young child who is at an impressionable age and in constant contact with a gay couple if adopted by them and that is my concern I have to admit.

I particularly like these, top form, anyone who defends equality and disliked bigottry and homophobia is homosexual.

I'll just run downstairs and tell my girlfriend shall I?

Poor design?...

You don't need me to tell you about hygiene, even incorrect washing can cause infection in the urethra.