Anyone want to take a dog along too?

After being drawn to this group by my friend Jess22 who is trying to organise a fund raising dog walk a thought sprang to my little mindsome.

Would any of you walkers like to take a dog out on one of your walks with you. We are based off junction 1, M18 at wickersley

I run a rescue group and often have dogs in that would dearly love to join you on a few miles of your hike. I often have all types in with me. some well behaved - some needing a little guidance.

However, i just thought that if anyone didn't have their own dog to walk and would like to give one of my lonesome rescue dogs a lovely day out - drop me a line and I will see if we can do a little match making. some of them would be fine for doing a long walk - some just a steady one.

would also be interested in finding your comments on really nice dog friendly walks to go on.

That's a great idea RainRescue! I'll make this a sticky for a while to allow people to see it. :thumbsup:

cant help with the dog walking, got enough of my own.

but donated a bit to the current activites.

thats great feargal - thank you - i will come back and let you know if anyone takes us up on the offer

thanks willman - glad to know your a bit of a collector and thanks for helping

it all adds up and helps us get there

rr

So is anybody in the group interested?

I'd love to be able to walk a pooch but being without a car and dependent on either lifts of public transport I'd think it would be logistically difficult

Taxman, if you're volunteering, and as we know who you are (and who your mum is :D ) I'm sure we could make arrangements :)

I'm keeping out of this, blooming nuisance most of the four-legged walkers that come with us :D :D