Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

i hope McCarthy gets fined by the FA for the way he behaved

Why? Because he objected to being called a w****r?

I used to like him aswell i think 1 may have to change his mind lol.

No. I don't think you will have to change his mind. He never liked you.

Sheffield Wednesday boss Brian Laws:

"There were some seriously wrong decisions, seriously bad decisions that caused mayhem.

"Frank Simek went for the ball yet the referee deemed it a red card which changed the complexity of the game.

And Jazzy keeps going on about Sir Neil :hihi: pot, kettle, black coming to mind here :P

Answer me this then blue boys.

Is it allright for Flaws to open his gob because he played under Cloughie and has managed lower league teams or is it allright to question decisions because you were a pro footballer, a fully qualified ref (the only football manager that is) and a prem manager?

A slight imbalance in credentials between the two do we think?

Answer me this then blue boys.

Is it allright for Flaws to open his gob because he played under Cloughie and has managed lower league teams or is it allright to question decisions because you were a pro footballer, a fully qualified ref (the only football manager that is) and a prem manager?

A slight imbalance in credentials between the two do we think?

Are you trying to say that Warnock wasn't doing it before he became a Prem Manager? Personally I don't mind any of them having a go at refs. Wrong decisions can cost clubs millions, and can cost managers their jobs. Mind you I wouldn't fancy being a ref.

(p.s. that was never a free kick at Chelski, and as for Simek, surely players are supposed to be able to put a tackle in as long as they're going for the ball.} Hunter, Harris, and a lot more 1970s players would be permanently banned.)

No. I don't think you will have to change his mind. He never liked you.

Think you mis quoted me or your just thick 1 or 2.:hihi: :hihi:

hi honey i'm home! okay i've been in the sin bin for getting a little personal, okay i went too far! okay that cider went to mi head. okay i went too far with our canandian friend! okay i took insults of my club too personal.okay i wont do it again.

hi honey i'm home! okay i've been in the sin bin for getting a little personal, okay i went too far! okay that cider went to mi head. okay i went too far with our canandian friend! okay i took insults of my club too personal.okay i wont do it again.

If thats an apology, I accept. :thumbsup:

Just post about football with a bit of banter and a few funny digs at our rival teams and all is well, when it gets personal even with fans of your own team the moddys will kick you into touch as they should do.:gag:

Seeing as how your lads drew yesterday, what are some thoughts if the shootout for the bonus point was in effect ?

Personally, I don't like the proposal but wonder if my attitude would change if it was United in your place yesterday.:|

it wont happen. it would mean everybody would leave at the same time. chaos on the road. imagine next season when wednesday play blades and theres 35,000 all coming out at the same time, if it looks like being a draw anyway. howard wilkinson once said if they want more goals why not make the goals bigger!! think he was being ironic, if thats he right word.

it wont happen. it would mean everybody would leave at the same time. chaos on the road. imagine next season when wednesday play blades and theres 35,000 all coming out at the same time, if it looks like being a draw anyway. howard wilkinson once said if they want more goals why not make the goals bigger!! think he was being ironic, if thats he right word.

I really hope it doesn't happen, the game seems to be becoming more bastardized all the time.

Don't know about the chaos though, I've been at Hillsborough with way more than 35,000 in there.

But then that was in the 50/60s when car ownership was less common than today. There used to be a whole fleet of special buses laid on from city centre and back.

I think that the F.A. is made up from a bunch of pea brains so if they decide on drawn game shootouts then drawn game shootouts it is. :rant:

funny you should mention the bus thing. we were talking about that yesterday. we used to walk back to page hall most times because the crush to get a bus was scary when we were kids. if the shoot out thing happens we're jacking it in enough is enough. its basically people who need to justify their salary by coming up with ideas. idiotic ones. like all the security measures in the ground. cant stand, cant sit anywhere, even if its half empty, even the smoking thing. i dont smoke but i will be sparking a pipe up next season! havent seen anyone kicked out at hillsborough for years yet we have all sorts of things going on. tink it has effected the atmosphere now tho. home games are quiet, very quiet.