Sign in to follow this  

Squatter's Rights & Wrongs...

aaah, automatic death sentence for burglary, sod trials, just get in the way don't they.

what a pair of absolute s**ts you two are. well apart from it's all mouthy bull.

Originally posted by commie pig

aaah, automatic death sentence for burglary, sod trials, just get in the way don't they.

what a pair of absolute s**ts you two are. well apart from it's all mouthy bull.

Careful with the insults there piggy, you wouldn't want to disturb your karma.

Isn't there a tree somewhere you should be hugging :thumbsup:

I bet you'd write a valentines card out to your rapist, eh?

Originally posted by HxTim

He needs to learn to reload faster.

If it'd been me I would have shot them both in the back of the neck. :)

Nice reality tunnel you have their HxTim. You are, of course welcome to it.

Killing people is fun isn't it? :D How many people have you had the pleasure of killing?

for what we all think about Tony Martin (ad nauseam for 16 pages) look here - just before we get started you understand :)

edit -

Originally posted by mojoworking

You mean as opposed to Demented Home Invasion by a couple of sub-human career criminals?

No Mojo, as is completely obvious to everyone but you - I wasn't suggesting that HxTim should adopt Fearon or Barras as heroes, merely that perhaps Tony Martin, who himself recognises that he is mentally unstable, with two firearms convictions and one for murder might not be the best choice of Hero.

If I was to offer an alternative I might suggest Felix Dzerzhinsky as being in tune with Tims opinions. At least Felix had brains and purpose. Tony Martin is demented by his own admission (in his defence in fact) and has not really made much of himself TBH.

A zero, not a hero in other words.

Those two pieces of dog s**t would be no great loss to the world. In fact, one of them hasn't been, has he? He he!:thumbsup:

Mojo you wouldn't be a loss to the world either, (who is?) so I look forward to next seeing you in the scope of my Parker Hale 82. :D :D :D

^ note to mods - not a threat - I don't have any sniper rifles...yet

Note to xtro - oops, you posted during my (long) edit.

I think you guys need to calm down to be honest.

Would you talk to each other like this if you were face to face having a pint? I doubt it.

A difference of opinion doesn't mean you have to act like kids in the playground.

Back on topic -

As for squatting...done it myself in the Netherlands. Took over a disused warehouse, ended up converting it and putting a hell of a lot of time and effort into making it home for a collective of 20 people and ended up coming to an agreement with the landlord paying a low low rent for it as a result. He came back from China and was pleasantly suprised to find it actually being used and taken care of.

This is quite different from taking over someone's house in a suburb or something!

Please don't generalise so easily...:)

Make that THREE absolute s**ts, cos I agree totally with HxTim and mojoworking.

Burglar breaks in, gets caught, gets maimed or killed by householder. OR Burglar gets a different pastime, stays out of MY house and doesn't get hurt. The choice is HIS not MINE!!

If he chooses to enter my property, and I catch him, I'm not going to let him drop my stuff and run away if I can help it. I'm going to let him know that nicking from me can be very painful. Tony Martin? He did exactly what I would do if I owned a gun!

I'm not violent in normal daily life, but a theft from me or my kin will make me so.

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

No Mojo, as is completely obvious to everyone but you - I wasn't suggesting that HxTim should adopt Fearon or Barras as heroes, merely that perhaps Tony Martin, who himself recognises that he is mentally unstable, with two firearms convictions and one for murder might not be the best choice of Hero.

If I was to offer an alternative I might suggest Felix Dzerzhinsky as being in tune with Tims opinions. At least Felix had brains and purpose. Tony Martin is demented by his own admission (in his defence in fact) and has not really made much of himself TBH.

A zero, not a hero in other words.

Mojo you wouldn't be a loss to the world either, (who is?) so I look forward to next seeing you in the scope of my Parker Hale 82. :D :D :D

^ note to mods - not a threat - I don't have any sniper rifles...yet

Note to xtro - oops, you posted during my (long) edit.

Have you been on the mushrooms again Phanny?

You underestimate me sir. Of course I wasn't suggesting that HxTim should adopt Fearon or Barras as heroes. Whatever gave you that idea?

Tony Martin is undoubtedly the hero of that sorry affair. Mentally unstable or not, he was only doing what most of us would do facing a home invasion by a couple of career criminals and serial burglars.

Who said it was just about the guns?

I like the mans style too.

That "Crazy old farmer look" is the new black. ;)

Originally posted by mojoworking

Have you been on the mushrooms again Phanny?

You underestimate me sir. Of course I wasn't suggesting that HxTim should adopt Fearon or Barras as heroes. Whatever gave you that idea?

/b]

Underestimating you is getting harder all the time mojo :) - I asserted nothing of the sort

I know it's getting complicated and we should really take this outside...but from the beginning then...:D

HxTim proclaims Tony Martin to be his hero:

HxTim says:"need tony martin, my hero"

I was simply implied to HxTim that Tony Martin wasn't hero material.

Phan says"Mmm, nice hero - Demented Murder"

Then you asked whether I was suggesting that Fearon & Barras wouldn't be more appropriate heros for HxTim, as opposed to Tony Martin.

Mojo says: "You mean as opposed to Demented Home Invasion by a couple of sub-human career criminals?"

I replied saying that the answer to your question was simply that Martin was no hero

Phan says:"No Mojo, ... merely that ... Tony Martin ... might not be the best choice of Hero."

as for squatters. when property owners leave derelict buildings to decay, evading the responsibilities concomitant with their rights, then squatters are a force for good.

when you come back for the shops and they have changed the locks - well that is quite different,

as for squatters. when property owners leave derelict buildings to decay, evading the responsibilities concomitant with their rights, then squatters are a force for good.

No they aren't. If you pay for something you can do what the heck you like with it within the law - including lettting it decay.

Originally posted by Tony

No they aren't. If you pay for something you can do what the heck you like with it within the law - including lettting it decay.

Not talking about the law, Tony, just about the rights and responsibilities of responsible property owners.

Stuff we don't do because we wouldn't want our neighbours to do it to us.

Underestimating you is getting harder all the time mojo :) - I asserted nothing of the sort

I know it's getting complicated and we should really take this outside...but from the beginning then...:D

HxTim proclaims Tony Martin to be his hero:

HxTim says:"need tony martin, my hero"

I was simply implied to HxTim that Tony Martin wasn't hero material.

Phan says"Mmm, nice hero - Demented Murder"

Then you asked whether I was suggesting that Fearon & Barras wouldn't be more appropriate heros for HxTim, as opposed to Tony Martin.

Mojo says: "You mean as opposed to Demented Home Invasion by a couple of sub-human career criminals?"

I replied saying that the answer to your question was simply that Martin was no hero

Phan says:"No Mojo, ... merely that ... Tony Martin ... might not be the best choice of Hero."

Perhaps I didn't express myself quite as well as I thought I did. I was simply countering your "Demented Murder" referrence (by which I assumed you were referring to - and condemning - Tony Martin), with "Demented Home Invasion", a clear - I thought - reference to Fearon & Barras, the real criminals of the whole sorry affair in my view.

There was certainly no suggestion that those two pieces of detritus should be anyone's heroes.

I trust that's cleared things up.