What single people do for christmas

you can go on the forum chat room and chat with other sados with nothing better to do at Xmas :thumbsup:

Could be that you end up communicating with the same sado's with nothing better to do on a Tuesday afternoon. ;)

Im off to my friends house for xmas frivolity and will be commis chef in the burning of the sprouts episode (if last time was anything to go by :hihi: )

yeah, really!

Happiness come from within, not from a partner.

that is true, but the partner is the catalyst to bring out the happiness.

im 20 and single for xmas, pently of parties planned, but its still not the same.

im wishing i was lonely at Christmas.. i have a blinking housefull... stress stress stress

Oh, let your hair down ,get drunk & fall in a hedge.Its Christmas after all. :thumbsup:

I remember when I was younger they were predicting that everyone would celebrate Christmas via virtual reality using those suits covered with sensors etc.

I remember when I was younger they were predicting that everyone would celebrate Christmas via virtual reality using those suits covered with sensors etc.

and ???????

Well you have to think there are lots of folk worse off than you some with no family the children in care homes ,the elderly with no one to talk to and cant get out,so when you think things arnt that bad you are young fit and healthy go out and visit some pals or if you sit in alone its one of the most loneliest times of year..I go for a walk in derbyshire some times with my dog and you would be supprised how many people you see as i find it very hard as i have to share my child with my ex .Just get things sorted before the holidays and you be fine.

I also remember people saying that now (2006) we’d be living in the ‘Age of Leisure’ as computers would save us all loads of time, so we’d only work 3 days a week and spend the rest stoking lions, having picnics and playing volley ball.

I also remember people saying that now (2006) we’d be living in the ‘Age of Leisure’ as computers would save us all loads of time, so we’d only work 3 days a week and spend the rest stoking lions, having picnics and playing volley ball.

It never happened did it ? :gag:

you can go on the forum chat room and chat with other sados with nothing better to do at Xmas :thumbsup:

Oh yes so will you be there also? mind you when iv'e seen you before you just watch others and have nothing to say for yourself :hihi: