Anyone know any dance/trance/house venues...

slinger208b

Saturday 25th November

Tim Sheridan (VeryVeryVeryWrongIndeed/NastyDirtySexMusic)

Paul Cox

Dimitry Soul

Lucy Locket (Paradise Garage/Loft Classics set)

10pm til 4am

Hustle

@ Matrix

Charter Square

Sheffield

£5 before 11:00,

£6 before 12:30

The big parties keep coming thick and fast at Hustle. After an amazing party last weekend (Jo Mills is back again playing for Hustle next year btw) we welcome the return of Tim Sheridan to the Hustle decks and his latest project...VeryVeryVeryWrongIndeed. Expect the former Dope Smuglaz member to be as insane as usual amongst some dark, industrial German squelches and bangs......think We Love Sundays meets Circo Loco and add a big Yorkshire grin.

Its one of the biggest parties at Turnmills and is looking like its gonna be a scream on Saturday in Sheffield too.

Lucy Locket and Dimitry Soul make an acknowledging nod toward the Paradise Garage and The Loft with some Disco Soul and Soulful house in the Cocoa Lounge

Lucy Locket and Dimitry Soul make an acknowledging nod toward the Paradise Garage and The Loft with some Disco Soul and Soulful house in the Cocoa Lounge
chuff, you know how i feel about disco and i don't get paid until monday!

hustle are doing good things at the moment i promise i'll be down as soon as i can. after we've moved house!