Ghost seen in Wicker Herbal Store!

I was chatting with a friend at work the other day, her sister works in the herbal shop on Surrey Street. A rep came to visit the shop, and my friend's sister just nipped down into the cellar to get some stuff. The rep stayed on the shop floor. She was just coming back up the cellar steps, when she heard the rep give a call of surprise and shock. When my friend's sister asked her what was wrong, the rep said she had just seen a ghost!! It looked to her like a female with dark hair, and she just disappeared in front of her eyes. The rep said she didn't believe in ghosts before, but she certainly does now. My friend's sister said she has felt a presence on numerous occasions, and has seen something in the corner of her eye before, but has not actually seen a full ghost. So there must be something going on in there.

I wondered if anyone else had experienced any ghostly sightings around this area of Sheffield.

I wonder if it was the wappy pills they sell in there....lol

was the rep trying to sell her some new spaced out pills or something and tried it on themselves?!?!

The waitress at Mamas & Leonies was telling me she has seen ghosts, the shop used to be a doctors surgery years ago.

I never ever believed in ghosts until very recently.

My friend who lived opposite me was killed 6 years ago.I always still to this day look at his bedroom window as he was always hanging out of his window having a fag and he always shouted to me.

I was at my front door looking towards his bedroom window one Sunday morning and he just appeared,i honestly thought i was going mad,i thought i was seeing things,so i shouted my daughters to come and have a look and tell me what they could see,they both said exactly the same as what i saw.

I knew no one would believe me if i told them what we had seen so i video recorded it and it is as plain as day.When i have shown the video to my family and friends they all cannot believe how clear he is on it.

I always say never believe in anything until you see it with your own eyes.

But i definately believe in ghosts now.

I was chatting with a friend at work the other day, her sister works in the herbal shop on Surrey Street. A rep came to visit the shop, and my friend's sister just nipped down into the cellar to get some stuff. The rep stayed on the shop floor. She was just coming back up the cellar steps, when she heard the rep give a call of surprise and shock. When my friend's sister asked her what was wrong, the rep said she had just seen a ghost!! It looked to her like a female with dark hair, and she just disappeared in front of her eyes. The rep said she didn't believe in ghosts before, but she certainly does now. My friend's sister said she has felt a presence on numerous occasions, and has seen something in the corner of her eye before, but has not actually seen a full ghost. So there must be something going on in there.

I wondered if anyone else had experienced any ghostly sightings around this area of Sheffield.

I go in this shop quite often, and I must say there is some kind of "presence" about it.Something I cant explain.Wonder what was on the site before the shop.?

My biological father died nearly 15 years ago. We've lived in this house for 2 and half years, and i have 2 old pictures on the fireplace of my dad.

My 2 year old calls him grandad, and has seen him in this house on numerous occasions, because he points out where he is at the time and calls him "daddys grandad" , (because he knows my step dad as grandad)

Thats coming from a 2 year old, and it spooks my other half out. I cant understand it myself, i've never seen one, but pretty sure i've felt a presence before

I go in this shop quite often, and I must say there is some kind of "presence" about it.Something I cant explain.Wonder what was on the site before the shop.?

You've got me curious now - going to go in for a look around and see if I can 'feel' anything!

I never ever believed in ghosts until very recently.

My friend who lived opposite me was killed 6 years ago.I always still to this day look at his bedroom window as he was always hanging out of his window having a fag and he always shouted to me.

I was at my front door looking towards his bedroom window one Sunday morning and he just appeared,i honestly thought i was going mad,i thought i was seeing things,so i shouted my daughters to come and have a look and tell me what they could see,they both said exactly the same as what i saw.

I knew no one would believe me if i told them what we had seen so i video recorded it and it is as plain as day.When i have shown the video to my family and friends they all cannot believe how clear he is on it.

I always say never believe in anything until you see it with your own eyes.

But i definately believe in ghosts now.

Im really jealous of you, I would love to be able to see spirits, and capture them on film for my family to see. My sons don't believe in this sort of thing and it would be great to have proof.

You've got me curious now - going to go in for a look around and see if I can 'feel' anything!

Im sure you will.Its a shop with a lot of old wooden drawers and shelves like the old herbalists used to have. Quite dark inside but cosy.Im dying to go in again,but am going to ask the shop assistant "Youve had a ghost in here havent you ?"

Im sure you will.Its a shop with a lot of old wooden drawers and shelves like the old herbalists used to have. Quite dark inside but cosy.Im dying to go in again,but am going to ask the shop assistant "You've had a ghost in here havent you ?"

Going into town on Friday (hate town) but now I'm quite looking to it!:) Cause things like this fascinate me...

Going into town on Friday (hate town) but now I'm quite looking to it!:) Cause things like this fascinate me...

Just go in the shop and you will see what I mean.You know where it is on Surrey st dont you ? Think it used to be an Art shop before that.