Killers at Sheffield Arena! SO ANNOYED

how annoying i tried bang on 12 for 3 hours constant and had no luck hallam site was crap and didnt evan open the pages. all phone lines were busy i evan tried all the other venues like manchester and nottingham and they r poo too i was gutted.around 2 oclock i manged to get through to hallam but thy only had a few singles left which was poop evil ebay sellers that shud b illegal. i didnt realise how big the killers were its amazing isnt it. i dont feel positve about getting tickets in the future now for other big tours such as the artic moneys its so depressing god knows how people managed to get through

Saw the killers around 20 times when they first came over here. They supported Stellastar & British sea power. They played some tiny places & did Sheffield a few times. They supported Stellastar at the Leadmill & they played the student night at the Foundry.

It's amazing how quickly they've become so huge. I hate arena size shows so I don't think we'll bother going this time. We had a drink with them a few times & they're really nice guys so I'm really pleased for them.

Hope you have a blast those of you going.

I was contemplating getting tickets but thought there was no point. a) they went on sale at 12, no chance of getting online or on the 'phone because of work and b) i'm really not impressed with the second album.

I really think there should be a rule on eBay that tickets should purely be allowed to be listed for re-sale at face value. There are occasions I've bought tickets and then comething has come up so I've needed to get rid. I've always listed the tickets for the price I paid, it's not fair otherwise. Plus, I'd much rather sell them on there than stand outside of the venue.

There must be a way to stop people buying loads then flogging them for stupid money, it's becoming impossible to get to any decent gigs.

As soon as the lines were open at 12 today I tried for just over an hour non stop and it was constantly engaged! when I got through they had sold out! If I couldnt get through how did anyone else!

Apparently there was loads of people waiting outside, obviously had more staff to cover them than staff on phone cover! Really bloody annoys me! I tried to get tickets when they were in manchester and nottingham last month and it was same thing!

Apparently people from america have been phoning to get tickets cos they couldnt get tickets for the killers tours in america! If this is the case it should not be allowed!

IM SO ANNOYED! ANyone got any for sale?

they sold out in minutes!

I was on a mission to get them for my little cousin for Glasgow, sat waiting, 12:00, clicked on 4 tickets got through no problem, finished my transaction sold out!!!! i dont even like them:loopy:

ebays not always bad, some gigs get over touted then you can buy tickets on ebay at even less than half price!

Plus the arena has started putting limits on the number of tickets one person can buy.(dont know if they always did this, but i've only just noticed it)

i didn't even try til 12.20, but got onto the arena website quite easily. it said that standing tickets were sold out, so i went for seating. it came up with crap seats, so i tried again for better ones, and it came up with standing seats after all!

Think I was very very lucky.

Yes you were VERY lucky :( 3 of us tried for Manc tickets for the first tour, no luck. 2 of us tried for the feb tour Sheffield show - had Ticketmaster & Hallam Arena websites open and tried to call (couldnt even get phone to ring - it was a BT *busy lines* message !!!!!!!)

AAAAARGGHHHHHHHH !! :( :( :(

You were allowed to buy 4 tickets and there are TONS of pairs on Ebay - so thanks to those who bought extra to make a profit on Ebay - idiots. Theyre too expensive at the mo but I WILL get a ticket !!!!

*goes off in the huff*

Yes you were VERY lucky :( 3 of us tried for Manc tickets for the first tour, no luck. 2 of us tried for the feb tour Sheffield show - had Ticketmaster & Hallam Arena websites open and tried to call (couldnt even get phone to ring - it was a BT *busy lines* message !!!!!!!)

AAAAARGGHHHHHHHH !! :( :( :(

You were allowed to buy 4 tickets and there are TONS of pairs on Ebay - so thanks to those who bought extra to make a profit on Ebay - idiots. Theyre too expensive at the mo but I WILL get a ticket !!!!

*goes off in the huff*

Ebay has just made the whole touting thing even easier. People I know, who would NEVER have tried to sell their tickets like a normal tout, are thinking its ok to bung them on ebay and make some cash. i despise touting, and think its wrong to buy from ebay or anywhere like that for a higher price than the face value.

i watched a pair of tickets for the sheffield concert on ebay last night...and they went for £135.

i wish you all the best in your search for a ticket!

The way the Leadmill do their tickets is good, but would probably cause chaos at venues as large as the arena.

The Leadmill ticketing system is terrible! I went to see Lily Allen there and my brother had a right nightare getting in!

If your a fan of an artist your going to get tickets straight away but if you only find out the morning of the gig and go down to get a ticket you've no chance.

I myself always get tickets and also managed to get Killers ones but if your to go to another town or city at the last minute then touts are good in my opinion. I don't understand this stop the touts rubbish. You always get people moan who used the phone and not the web for tickets.

The only thing that does annoy me about ticket agents is the over priced booking fee! Hallam Fm Arena have charged me £9 booking fee for two orders (£18 in total) and that doesn't even include delivery. I've got to go down and get them myself!