Killers at Sheffield Arena! SO ANNOYED

As soon as the lines were open at 12 today I tried for just over an hour non stop and it was constantly engaged! when I got through they had sold out! If I couldnt get through how did anyone else!

Apparently there was loads of people waiting outside, obviously had more staff to cover them than staff on phone cover! Really bloody annoys me! I tried to get tickets when they were in manchester and nottingham last month and it was same thing!

Apparently people from america have been phoning to get tickets cos they couldnt get tickets for the killers tours in america! If this is the case it should not be allowed!

IM SO ANNOYED! ANyone got any for sale?

I tried on ticketmaster, the Hallam FM arena booking website and by phone to the booking office to no avail. The tickets are going for £150 a pair on e-bay! That's what should be stopped... so that the real fans can buy tickets for a realistic price. On e-bay there is also an auction to buy a link to the pre-sale site and it says that nearly all the standing tickets had been sold - and that was before this morning, so really we didn't stand much chance of getting tickets. Fingers crossed for an additional date!!!

You'll be able to get them Ebay shortly - that is where all the tickets seem to be.

They were on sites like The Online Ticket Shop and Sold Out Events at vastly inflated prices less than 10 minutes after they had gone on sale. :(

The way the Leadmill do their tickets is good, but would probably cause chaos at venues as large as the arena.

They send you an email or letter with a reservation code on it and you must present this and the card with which you bought the tickets, or photo id if you bought them in person, when you arrive for the gig. They give you the tickets at the door and then can shepherd you in before they can be sold to anyone else.

I wish more venues could do this - I'm fed up of not being able to get to see bands that I love because of t***s making money out of those people who are so desperate to get to a gig that they are willing to pay anything for tickets.

I'll admit that I did it for The Kooks - the gig was on my birthday so I just HAD to go but couldn't get tickets when they went on sale, so I bought them on ebay. :|

I went to get some hockey tickets and completely forgot these had gone on sale. Why do people even try and queue? I couldn't believe it when I saw the size of it. I am amazed people still turn out for tickets what with the phone system and internet sites selling tix.

I just went to seetickets.com @ 12 and bought 2 tickets with no problems what-so-ever. First time I've ever not had a problem for a big show.

Not that I'm going cos I don't like them...for my sis if you think I'm just going to shove them on ebay :P

I just went to seetickets.com @ 12 and bought 2 tickets with no problems what-so-ever. First time I've ever not had a problem for a big show.

Not that I'm going cos I don't like them...for my sis if you think I'm just going to shove them on ebay :P

Lucky you! Hope your sis enjoys it anyway.

I was trying to get on seetickets.com from 11.40 onwards and just got "server busy" messages constantly :(

As soon as the lines were open at 12 today I tried for just over an hour non stop and it was constantly engaged! when I got through they had sold out! If I couldnt get through how did anyone else!

Apparently there was loads of people waiting outside, obviously had more staff to cover them than staff on phone cover! Really bloody annoys me! I tried to get tickets when they were in manchester and nottingham last month and it was same thing!

Apparently people from america have been phoning to get tickets cos they couldnt get tickets for the killers tours in america! If this is the case it should not be allowed!

IM SO ANNOYED! ANyone got any for sale?

ive got 2 tickets, £300 for the pair, special price for you ;)