Building pyramids/Sheff Railway Station

Mr Goose

How'd you figure that out? :confused:

I can see the station perfectly well when driving up the elevated road ;)

Ded handy when you need to see if the whole place is gridlocked by people who won't park in the multi storey when short stay is full :suspect:

40 mins free parking in the multi storey is too much trouble for some people :roll:

I think the area will look stunning when done!

big thumbs up! :thumbsup:

I also think this is going to be really good. Yes, it seems to have been going on for years but that is because they've had to keep the roads open, the station running, etc etc while demolishing and rebuilding. You can already see that it will connect up with Howard St and the rest of the city centre beyond really well. Big thumbs up.

No station bar yet though - that needs sorting.

Ded handy when you need to see if the whole place is gridlocked by people who won't park in the multi storey when short stay is full :suspect:

40 mins free parking in the multi storey is too much trouble for some people :roll:

Well how many people know that? It's not an likely option is it really? Letting people parking for free is simply not British!

I admit to being completely unaware of it, but the only time I've picked anybody up fom station, I was able to park in short stay no probs.

Archived