England vs Macedonia

YakQueudrue

The thing is some players are great club players but bad internationals & it showed who were poor on saturday,Lampard great for his club the same for Gerrard only plays when he feels like it,Downing just downright awful , Carrick not ready yet & Neville who has been great for England looks past his best.Crouch is top class & showing his worth in every match, he plays his heart out while others just stroll about after loosing the ball mainly Gerrard & Lampard.

yeh england were poor but top of the group after three games is surely job well done? i know as a republic of ireland fan id gladly take being top of the group right now! the croatia game will be a good test of how good or bad england are at the moment

Agreed on every single count.

Logical fallacy.

You're probably right; I don't think Downing ever has been international quality. Nevertheless, the sentence I quote above is self-contradictory and cannot possibly be true.

I stand corrected - but I am still right. Downing = c**p. Is that better?