4x4 Off Road "interested"

yes i have done a few.

do you drive a V6 or similar then? i loved the night safari's when i used to go, they are hard to keep a check on whats happening but a great atmosphere and a good buzz. Anymore coming up.

i have on in around a months time, iwill let you know. sed your email.

V6 NO bigger than that its a 4 ltr V8. going away for weekend now but i will send you a photo of the beast on monday if you send your email

regards

phil

I've got a 4L V8 RRover, wouldn't dream of off roading it though (other than on a kerb!). I've off roaded before with a mate from Rotherham who takes his to Tong and to various other places, I've been the passenger, allegedly the navigator - just pointing out distances, angles, rocks, steep edges and the like. It can be great fun, painful at times (if you bang your arm against the door), scary but well worth doing. The number of times he lost bits of his car, or broke parts off was worth noting also!

Depending on when you wanna do this, I may be interested in navigating. :)

Anyone out there interested in 4x4 off road. i compeate in comps but i dont have a navigator at the moment.

Any FM who would like to try it please. No experiance needed. Just need to be game for a giggle. O and not an iffy passinger.

And before anyone starts having a go at 4x4s dont, I do it now and again and do not use it everyday for work . I also do work for rescue services where they cant get to the victim with ambulances ect.

My 4x4 was in the star last month when we had the floods i was pulling cars out of the deep water and taking people to safety

oooh. is it a defender? that is my dream car. *sighs* :love:

I navigate for my Dad and several others.. am vehicle less at the moment if you are intrested PM me with some info I would love to get out more and can promise a giggle... :D

I navigate for my Dad and several others.. am vehicle less at the moment if you are intrested PM me with some info I would love to get out more and can promise a giggle... :D

Hi LiR, was out your way laning with the nissan4x4 club few weeks back, think same w/e your dad was in wales. oops hope this isnt one of those clicky landy only threads i'm gate crashing.;>

Hope you're doing ok, wow trials and comps, not been to one of those for yonks used to goto the yroc and p&dlr events round here. dunsville, deepcar and whittington for starters.

btw folks we do drive our 4x4 daily, its multi purpose vehicle. caravan tug, people carrier (mrs is a childminder) and greenlaner. and at 25 mpg of dr diesels finest hardly a gas guzzler.

Hi

have done some rallying and off road trials so generally keep my breakfast down

wher do you compete?

Mike

hi could help you as i have competed in trialing etc and built a few land rover specials i.e shorted range rover chassis,and had lots of landys and range rovers,not a scared passenger as used to compete and navigate in rally cars etc so if i of any use say hi on 07919101103 cheers dave

Hi LiR, was out your way laning with the nissan4x4 club few weeks back, think same w/e your dad was in wales. oops hope this isnt one of those clicky landy only threads i'm gate crashing.;>

Hope you're doing ok, wow trials and comps, not been to one of those for yonks used to goto the yroc and p&dlr events round here. dunsville, deepcar and whittington for starters.

btw folks we do drive our 4x4 daily, its multi purpose vehicle. caravan tug, people carrier (mrs is a childminder) and greenlaner. and at 25 mpg of dr diesels finest hardly a gas guzzler.

JUST SEEN THIS!

Hiya hun... I got banned from the Nissan Club due Hummingbird and some other muppet bullying me and I told Mav to shove the club, if he was not willing to stand up for me. It was due to me being a young woman, standing up for myself and car hoping betweent Nissan's and Landys .. sad little men who couldn't hack a woman who knew if now more but as much as them! lol, I'm with CORC and Madhatters now and I love it. The sites are not all talk, they actually got out, nearly everyweekend this year Iv been out.

I'm doing great, hope you and family are too, seems so long ago since we spoke in Hope Car Park .. I navigate for Phil, Nick and Janet alot as well as Dad and now organise events and do the routes, best hobby I've had other than ma money making one lol

Drove Dads Disco on the road of bones last lane day and it handles pretty good for an auto, only one problem Dad kept bloody messing all the buttons on dash and drove me insane..

CORC are out on the 20th Dec for my birthday loads of us then a pub meal after.. cant wait..

See you soon . Take care L x

Any of the Peak District you havent shagged yet? Leave 4x4 s where they are meant to b..on a farm or in Chelsea with the other w*n*ers

You can take 4x4s off-road? I thought they were only suitable for taking your kids to school in.... ;)

their good for going on chav safaris -my big bullbars gives my disco teeth:thumbsup: