4x4 Off Road "interested"

viper123

I've got a 4L V8 RRover, wouldn't dream of off roading it though (other than on a kerb!). I've off roaded before with a mate from Rotherham who takes his to Tong and to various other places, I've been the passenger, allegedly the navigator - just pointing out distances, angles, rocks, steep edges and the like. It can be great fun, painful at times (if you bang your arm against the door), scary but well worth doing. The number of times he lost bits of his car, or broke parts off was worth noting also!

Depending on when you wanna do this, I may be interested in navigating. :)

Anyone out there interested in 4x4 off road. i compeate in comps but i dont have a navigator at the moment.

Any FM who would like to try it please. No experiance needed. Just need to be game for a giggle. O and not an iffy passinger.

And before anyone starts having a go at 4x4s dont, I do it now and again and do not use it everyday for work . I also do work for rescue services where they cant get to the victim with ambulances ect.

My 4x4 was in the star last month when we had the floods i was pulling cars out of the deep water and taking people to safety

oooh. is it a defender? that is my dream car. *sighs* :love:

• 2 years later...
I navigate for my Dad and several others.. am vehicle less at the moment if you are intrested PM me with some info I would love to get out more and can promise a giggle... :D

Hi LiR, was out your way laning with the nissan4x4 club few weeks back, think same w/e your dad was in wales. oops hope this isnt one of those clicky landy only threads i'm gate crashing.;>

Hope you're doing ok, wow trials and comps, not been to one of those for yonks used to goto the yroc and p&dlr events round here. dunsville, deepcar and whittington for starters.

btw folks we do drive our 4x4 daily, its multi purpose vehicle. caravan tug, people carrier (mrs is a childminder) and greenlaner. and at 25 mpg of dr diesels finest hardly a gas guzzler.

hi could help you as i have competed in trialing etc and built a few land rover specials i.e shorted range rover chassis,and had lots of landys and range rovers,not a scared passenger as used to compete and navigate in rally cars etc so if i of any use say hi on 07919101103 cheers dave