4x4 Off Road "interested"

Anyone out there interested in 4x4 off road. i compeate in comps but i dont have a navigator at the moment.

Any FM who would like to try it please. No experiance needed. Just need to be game for a giggle. O and not an iffy passinger.

And before anyone starts having a go at 4x4s dont, I do it now and again and do not use it everyday for work . I also do work for rescue services where they cant get to the victim with ambulances ect.

My 4x4 was in the star last month when we had the floods i was pulling cars out of the deep water and taking people to safety

Is it a landrover?

it is a Landrover but with lots of mods.

regards

Phil

why do you ask

regards

Phil

why do you ask

I am interested but I have standards! I also have a fair bit of landrover stuff in the garage including a full set of snow chains, strops etc, and one of those big jacks that I can't now remember the name of.

Do they ban you if you swear or mention the chavs? :hihi:

Anyone out there interested in 4x4 off road. i compeate in comps but i dont have a navigator at the moment.

Any FM who would like to try it please. No experiance needed. Just need to be game for a giggle. O and not an iffy passinger.

And before anyone starts having a go at 4x4s dont, I do it now and again and do not use it everyday for work . I also do work for rescue services where they cant get to the victim with ambulances ect.

My 4x4 was in the star last month when we had the floods i was pulling cars out of the deep water and taking people to safety

Do you compete at Marsh Lane, my cousin competes and ive been to see him up there before, ,more so do you do the night safari's? this is a quality comp!!

Hi There,

I'd be interested... I think, always fancied having a go. Used to go Sheffield & Hallamshire motor club, do you belong to a motor club? Do you compete in events?

You can take 4x4s off-road? I thought they were only suitable for taking your kids to school in.... ;)

My dad has a landrover for work (instead of a van) he can use it as his 'normal car' out of work and with him having 4 kids and a dog and going camping so he needs to pack loadsa stuff in it I think that is better than having a van and a car??? Plus he likes them and there is no reason why he cant spend his hard earned cash on a car he wants. I dont like the fact that mums take their kids in a 4 x 4 when they have about 2 kids and just drive to

school and back (ive seen cases where the kids arent even seatbelted in)

Lauren 84

thanks for that, someone talking sense about 4x4s good for you. thanks.

No one has anything to say about polution when they send up a rocket in to space. a rocket produces more polution and burns more fuel than 20,000 cars in a lifetime (FACT).

And i couldnt agree more your dad has every right to drive whatever he wants after all it is his taxes that pay for the roads.

Best regards

Phil

so do you compete in night safaris?

so do you compete in night safaris?

yes i have done a few.