What do you need to sign up for a Cineworld Unlimited Card?

bandit

Hi all,

my missus and i are planning on signing up for the Cineworld unlimited card...

wanna go do it tonight after work,

what i need to know is, what do you need to be able to sign up?

ive had a look on their website and its pretty unhelpful - cant even apply online :loopy:

the only piece of info i can find is that you need to take a bank statement... but is there anything else - id, photos etc...

can anyone who has signed up for an unlimited card recently please let me know what i might need...

dont wanna drive all the way out there if were gonna need something we wont have on us....

cheers:)

i just had to provide proof of bank details.

although its a good bargain - the service at the moment is appalling.

my colleague joined the normal queue and was ready to be served before i moved a foot closer.this happens so regularly that we now queue seperately & get each others unlimited tickets.

....what i need to know is, what do you need to be able to sign up?...

Not sure what you need for the signing up process, but post sign up you will need to be able to tolerate a small group of scumbags who will sit in each showing of whatever film you are going to see, with the sole intent of being the centre of your attention.

....dont wanna drive all the way out there if were gonna need something we wont have on us....

Don't forget your baseball bat each time you visit.... have fun :thumbsup:

Don't need photos cos they take a photo of you at the cinema. Just bring proof of address and some proof of bank account. Plus your credit or debit card so you can pay for it. was a long time since i did it tho so it may be different now. had my card for 2 years now and its the best ever! i can watch as many films as i want as many times as i want! its saved me a HELL of a lot of money!

... i can watch as many films as i want as many times as i want! its saved me a HELL of a lot of money!

Exactly why were signing up...

£5.80 a pop is F***king extortion !

much better to pay 11 quid a month and go as much as we want - which lately is a lot, so many films to see

:)

Exactly why were signing up...

£5.80 a pop is F***king extortion !

much better to pay 11 quid a month and go as much as we want - which lately is a lot, so many films to see

:)

I went last thursday and it's gone up to £6!!! I've got an unlimited card and I definately think its worth it, epecially now!

Archived