Who's half cut and should really go to bed?

One of the great joys for the moderating team of Sheffield Forum is getting up on Sunday morning and finding the posts from people who were, shall we say, slightly intoxicated the night before. :)

There are various such postings :-

The 'career change' posts, in which people tell their boss what they think of him whilst naming all involved.

The 'relationship enhancing' posts where undying love or hatred is spoken of, again leaving no doubt who the intended recipient is.

The 'interesting social viewpoint' posts where the old saying 'in vino veritas' is tested.

Many of these posts are then removed for the protection of the poster.

You know it makes sense - if you're going on the sauce, ensure you have a designated poster with you to look after the Forum. Don't drink and post! :)

One of the great joys for the moderating team of Sheffield Forum is getting up on Sunday morning and finding the posts from people who were, shall we say, slightly intoxicated the night before. :)

There are various such postings :-

The 'career change' posts, in which people tell their boss what they think of him whilst naming all involved.

The 'relationship enhancing' posts where undying love or hatred is spoken of, again leaving no doubt who the intended recipient is.

The 'interesting social viewpoint' posts where the old saying 'in vino veritas' is tested.

Many of these posts are then removed for the protection of the poster.

You know it makes sense - if you're going on the sauce, ensure you have a designated poster with you to look after the Forum. Don't drink and post! :)

And the fun would be where exactly in doing so? May I suggest you have a beer or two....

I'm not half cut at all- I've spent the day first making the food and then serving food and drink to people at my parents' ruby wedding party, then driven 90 miles back home again.

I agree with Joe that our modly lives can on occasion be dull enough to need the entertainment of imagining some people getting up in the morning and seeing what they posted the night before- so while not drinking and posting is advisable, sometimes it's less fun that way too.

I'm not half cut at all- I've spent the day first making the food and then serving food and drink to people at my parents' ruby wedding party, then driven 90 miles back home again.

I agree with Joe that our modly lives can on occasion be dull enough to need the entertainment of imagining some people getting up in the morning and seeing what they posted the night before- so while not drinking and posting is advisable, sometimes it's less fun that way too.

No disrespect to your abilty to string a sentence together, but reading that made me more drunk than I actually am.