Crash outside Netto on Queens Road

Just doing my shopping when a BMW crashed straight into the car park wall off the main road. Ambulance and police cars.

Did the Police head them off? They had probably bought a DVD Player without giving their Name and Address.

If it's the Wharfdale Netto are selling the bloke was probably trying to take it back ;) Had one from Argos a few months ago and on every Divx it locked up after about 10 minutes.

Drove past just after it happened.. Car is a wreck!

Silver BMW Coupe... looked pretty bad.. police closed queens road in one direction.

Hope the person is alright.

Looked like it had just crashed into the wall/railings.. no other cars were there..

Sounds like he got his satnav there too

Sounds like he got his satnav there too

Brilliant:thumbsup:

Must be a special offer on beans or something

lmao, saw this thread and thought, 'heres an oppotunity for some sarcasm', but you beat me to it :hihi:

This was a serious accident which occurred round the corner from where I live. Both ambulance and police were in attendance. The car ended up on its side on the pavement, and looked a wreck. Queens Road was closed to traffic going out of town. I hope that the driver and any passengers escaped alive and are o.k., especially as the car itself was a total mess.

im sorry but i fail to see the funny side here someone could be badly hurt or even dead! there is a time and place for humour u lot:rant: :rant:

im sorry but i fail to see the funny side here someone could be badly hurt or even dead! there is a time and place for humour u lot:rant: :rant:

Someone hasn't had their coffee this morning!

Someone hasn't had their coffee this morning!

i have actually and still fail to see the funny side! YES MAKE FUNNY COMMENTS ABOUT NETTO BY ALL MEANS BUT DO IT ON ANOTHER THREAD!:rant: