CCTV cameras? where can you get them?

Hi people,

Me and my mum have been talking and have decided to have a CCTV camera fitted to the front of our house.

Does anyone know of any good local companies to have this sorted?

And does anyone else have one, if so do you get any trouble etc?

________

Vapir One Reviews

Edited by TheBlueDragon

Most DIY shops sell a variety of equipment for this. If you're not happy installing it yourself, any competent handyman should be able to do it. A lot of the kit is even wireless these days so just needs fixing in place really. If you wanted someone to come and advise, quote and fit I don't know of anyone. Sorry.

maplins sell them, but i also i have had them fitted by a company which are maplins products here is the number 0161 654 6444 mine are the ones that video on detection, not video all night.

Hope this helps, pm me if you want anymore info

hi mainframe, if you do get cctv cameras fitted, make sure they are the ones that have the time and date on the recordings, these are the only ones to be admittable in court if your cameras do pick up and criminal activity on or in your property

________

Ford territory picture

Edited by pinklady

Bardwells on Abbeydale Rd, s7.

Great service and advice. Good prices :thumbsup:

They have them in Makro, but of course you can only use them if you are or know a card holder.

They have them in Makro, but of course you can only use them if you are or know a card holder.

You can get a day pass.

B&Q have got 20% off cctv products at the moment,,,,,,,,

:thumbsup:

And does anyone else have one, if so do you get any trouble etc?

You could get one of those covert ones that is disguised in a carriage lantern - and the technology available now means they can be so small that they are virtually unnoticeable

If you do fit one, if it records any public area you are supposed to be obliged to put up warning notices.

Hi Mainframe - why don't you pop into Elecktrix at Chapeltown - tell him I told you to go there. :thumbsup: