Sheffield's Best Brewery?

We have an amazing abundance of brilliant breweries in Sheffield - but which one is best (and why)? Which of their beers are best? Where is the best place to drink it?

Here's just a few breweries I can think of - I've probably missed many off, so feel free to add!

• Abbeydale
  • Bradfield
  • Heist
  • Little Critters
  • Little Mesters
  • Lost Industry
  • Loxley
  • Neepsend
  • Saint Mars of the Desert
  • Sheffield Brewery Company
  • Stancill
  • Triple Point
  • True North

Which of their beers are best? Where is the best place to drink it?

i've been thinking about this for a while now! - but before i reach a decision i need to spend  a good few days/weeks/years drinking and comparing lots of different beers.

i've got off to a solid start, but i'm nowhere near the end of this journey, it's just too early to say)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ads36 said:

i've been thinking about this for a while now! - but before i reach a decision i need to spend  a good few days/weeks/years drinking and comparing lots of different beers.

i've got off to a solid start, but i'm nowhere near the end of this journey, it's just too early to say)

I'm with ads36 on this - will report back in a few beers /day/ weeks  months perhaps!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpycatweasel said:

All these new hipster breweries with sod all knowledge about making a product that’s actually palatable for the gut 

they all need banning and only pilsner should be allowed 

No, you need to keep it fairly subtle and believable otherwise the satirical element  won't have the impact you want it to have, do you know what I mean? If you make it too obvious then readers won't buy in to the joke.

Still, nice use of 'gut' and 'pilsner'. Overall, 6/10.

When are you going on tour by the way?