Ipswich V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

33 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Whilst yesterdays score was a real let down….Have you forgotten that we were 12 points off safety not that long ago….DR has been a revelation since he arrived ….& given the club real hope of staying up …

Get to the matches & see how the supporters have taken to the manager….there’s probably only you judging him match by match….

‘Only me’, I’ve never had that before, and don’t tell me what to do, I have very serious medical problems that I hope that you never experience.

49 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Whilst yesterdays score was a real let down….Have you forgotten that we were 12 points off safety not that long ago….DR has been a revelation since he arrived ….& given the club real hope of staying up …

Get to the matches & see how the supporters have taken to the manager….there’s probably only you judging him match by match….

If the season started for all clubs on the day Rohl took over wed be 12th now, it was 7th before the last two fixtures.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, crookesey said:

‘Only me’, I’ve never had that before, and don’t tell me what to do, I have very serious medical problems that I hope that you never experience.

I’ve not seen,or heard,anyone make comment about judging the manager,on the next game…so,yes,….”only you”

As for the rest of your post …I’m sorry to hear about your medical problems….but don’t take everything personally…it’s just a forum giving opinions…

35 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

If the season started for all clubs on the day Rohl took over wed be 12th now, it was 7th before the last two fixtures.

Strange thing is if that was the situation the fans would be moaning about it.

40 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Strange thing is if that was the situation the fans would be moaning about it.

I don’t think they would this year. I think we all knew that staying up was the aim for the season.

In a normal season, as an established championship club, I think you’re correct. Not many would settle for mid-table mediocrity.

However, all I want for next season is a boring final month.😁

I didn't expect much from the last couple of games, I didn't expect yesterdays drubbing and poor performance either but none of the teams above us really made any ground, hopefully this will galvanise the players to go for it in the 8 game mini league we have coming up, hope the injuries to Bannan and Poveda are not too bad.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I’ve not seen,or heard,anyone make comment about judging the manager,on the next game…so,yes,….”only you”

As for the rest of your post …I’m sorry to hear about your medical problems….but don’t take everything personally…it’s just a forum giving opinions…

You are a good example of everything that can go wrong with internet  forums, that being heroics behind a screen, if it’s just a forum giving opinions, why do mine upset you so much? :huh:

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

You are a good example of everything that can go wrong with internet  forums, that being heroics behind a screen, if it’s just a forum giving opinions, why do mine upset you so much? :huh:

& you sir are a good example of getting upset if anyone questions your opinion …if everyone agreed with everyone else it wouldn’t be much of a forum really would it ? ….

Put me on ignore if you don’t like an alternative opinion to yours….🙄

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

& you sir are a good example of getting upset if anyone questions your opinion …if everyone agreed with everyone else it wouldn’t be much of a forum really would it ? ….

Put me on ignore if you don’t like an alternative opinion to yours….🙄

There you go again, giving orders,  you don’t phase me, think of me what you will.

3 hours ago, crookesey said:

There you go again, giving orders,  you don’t phase me, think of me what you will.

I think you’re great …albeit a little sensitive to anyone who doesn’t agree with your opinions 😂😂

32 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I think you’re great …albeit a little sensitive to anyone who doesn’t agree with your opinions 😂😂

Cheeky sod, you’ll always get around me with compliments. 😉

On 17/03/2024 at 14:55, crookesey said:

We can judge our new manager on how he handles the next match following this embarrassment.

You could argue that you can't really judge your manager until such a time that your owner invests in his ideas and plans. He wants to play a certain sort of way, but to do that he will need the right sorts of players to do it. Even from a blades point of view you do have a bit of talent in that squad, but Rohl is also having to persevere with a good bit of dead wood as well.

I think it would be foolish to judge Rohl over negatively at the minute, after all he has rejuvenated the squad and brought about positives.