Ipswich V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

Wednesday have to gain a ten to fifteen goal difference in our favour, over and above winning games.

I'm using my influence and super natural powers to make sure we win by two clear goals in this one.

My Psychic batteries are worn out and barely functioning, so they may not work. 

I live in hope.

Ipswich 0 Wednesday 2

Please? 🙏

On 09/03/2024 at 19:41, Mooks said:

Well that was a pleasant surprise now another owls favour in midweek Brum away...👍

Well done your lads Mooks, thanks a lot :thumbsup:         Ref. tonights match at Brum.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Wednesday have to gain a ten to fifteen goal difference in our favour, over and above winning games.

I'm using my influence and super natural powers to make sure we win by two clear goals in this one.

My Psychic batteries are worn out and barely functioning, so they may not work. 

I live in hope.

Ipswich 0 Wednesday 2

Please? 🙏

i have got a nice crystal ball i got from padders a few years ago but its very hazy at the moment for this game

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Well done your lads Mooks, thanks a lot :thumbsup:         Ref. tonights match at Brum.

Gets better for you now Blackburn at home Saturday be a good week for ye. It's up to you to start putting points on the board.

• Like 2

On 10/03/2024 at 20:10, Longcol said:

Which explains them being relegated a few times and never having won Div 1 / Premier League for over 60 years.

The season  after the Owls were runners up to champions Tottenham (I think).

And George Hirst plays for Ipswich.

I wonder if his dad could be persuaded to get him rat arsed the night before the match. :huh:

3 hours ago, crookesey said:

I wonder if his dad could be persuaded to get him rat arsed the night before the match. :huh:

Young George has a long term injury & he’ll be fortunate to play again this season….

Keifer Moore is the one we need to be wary of ..if we could get him rat arsed that would be really good 😂

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mooks said:

Gets better for you now Blackburn at home Saturday be a good week for ye. It's up to you to start putting points on the board.

thanks we need all the help we can get

6 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Young George has a long term injury & he’ll be fortunate to play again this season….

Keifer Moore is the one we need to be wary of ..if we could get him rat arsed that would be really good 😂

‘Young George’ is age 25.

3 hours ago, crookesey said:

‘Young George’ is age 25.

when you get to my age …25 is young …👍🏽

10 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

when you get to my age …25 is young …👍🏽

When you get to me age 52 is young. 😉

• Haha 1