Virgin On The Ridiculous.

Societies decline is continuing.........

Virgins 'set to pop their cherries in front of the camera' with the help of 'sex surrogates' on idyllic tropical island for new Channel 4 show

A host of aspiring TV stars are to lose their virginity on television with the help of sex experts, according to reports.

Virgin Island, which is set to air on Channel 4 later this year, will see people jet off to a tropical island with one sole purpose.

They will be joined in the idyllic location by a camera crew and producers who hope the cast will pop each other's cherries in front of the lens.

Your thoughts?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13067875/virgins-camera-sex-surrogates-island-channel-4.html

More trash 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Societies decline is continuing.........

Virgins 'set to pop their cherries in front of the camera' with the help of 'sex surrogates' on idyllic tropical island for new Channel 4 show

A host of aspiring TV stars are to lose their virginity on television with the help of sex experts, according to reports.

Virgin Island, which is set to air on Channel 4 later this year, will see people jet off to a tropical island with one sole purpose.

They will be joined in the idyllic location by a camera crew and producers who hope the cast will pop each other's cherries in front of the lens.

Your thoughts?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13067875/virgins-camera-sex-surrogates-island-channel-4.html

How do they prove they are virgins  ?

Just now, hackey lad said:

How do they prove they are virgins  ?

No idea mate.

Utter ****e.

I won't be watching it, that's for sure. 

I remember when Channel 4 used to be a really good channel back in the 1980s, with programmes which encouraged thought.

Now it just seems content to make cheapo programmes, which have no redeeming quality whatsoever, require little effort from either the programme makers or the viewers.

'Aspiring TV stars' my eye. Oh well, it'll give 'em something to talk about down at the pub.

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Utter ****e.

I won't be watching it, that's for sure. 

I remember when Channel 4 used to be a really good channel back in the 1980s, with programmes which encouraged thought.

Now it just seems content to make cheapo programmes, which have no redeeming quality whatsoever, require little effort from either the programme makers or the viewers.

'Aspiring TV stars' my eye. Oh well, it'll give 'em something to talk about down at the pub.

I'll put money on it that they're all be pretty and look good in bikini's or trunk's .

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

I'll put money on it that they're all be pretty and look good in bikini's or trunk's .

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder; and frankly anyone who lowers themselves to appearing on a ****ty TV show like this makes themselves look desperate and egotistical. 

Not a good look. Pretty or not.

• Like 3

When they get to the tropical island whats the chance of them staying there ?

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Apart from the men.

If they are the virgins then the adverts might last longer

They are really scraping the barrel for sh*te to put on TV these days.

It saddens me to see this is a story in the Daily Mail. I was hoping it might be a Sheffield Forum exclusive.

• Haha 1

Dear God, is nothing private any more?

The things people will do for money and 5 minutes of fame....

• Like 1