Do You Want Business?

Just now, Alextopman said:

That's where I dropped her off after she gave me the 40 quid.

Ah, hence why she needed to make a bit of quick cash. She did look very tired so well done fella.

You're obviously a stud 👍

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Ah, hence why she needed to make a bit of quick cash. She did look very tired so well done fella.

You're obviously a stud 👍

The gearstick did most of the work.

• Haha 2

Just now, Alextopman said:

The gearstick did most of the work.

Ya lazy sod. 

34 minutes ago, Padders said:

Can you give me the exact location please, my mate wants to know.

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Didn't they used to hang around Kelham Island and Neepsend? Makes you wonder if the gentrification around there has forced them out.

2 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

Didn't they used to hang around Kelham Island and Neepsend? Makes you wonder if the gentrification around there has forced them out.

They just charge more now , so I've heard .

5 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

My bold

No idea mate. You seem to be a bit of an expert though 🤔

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

The lasses who worked Neepsend  Lane used The Gardeners pub in the late 70's  early 80's . 

They worked the sauna across the road .Chrystal Suite if memory is in focus .

They were the salt of the Earth , Any one down on their luck and they would help out , not in leg ore or massage but the odd drink at the bar or the odd fiver to a needy cause .

A couple of the lads would do a bit of DIY or small building jobs for the office as they called it , Do not recall if money changed hands but there was no shortage of volunteers .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vrsaljko said:

Got there ahead of me.  

It used to be around Mappin Street at one point before all the new university buildings an apartments sprung up.  Then parts of Neepsend, but again, came the new businesses, new apartments, lots more people  which brought security and cameras and more visibility.

If they have moved to somewhere else, it's not surprising.

Personally, I wish the government could be bold enough to properly bring in some legislation to take power away from the pimps and give the girls a proper licenced,  controlled, secured and managed venue to legally work from where they can be safe, secure with access to health screening and other support.  In turn those punters wishing to engage can go to a proper environment where they are kept under control with security or other type of guardian keeping watch (so to speak).

It's the oldest profession in the world and other countries have taken a much more forward thinking attitude to it.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Padders said:

Can you give me the exact location please, my mate wants to know.

Just dropped her off at Longley park 

2 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Personally, I wish the government could be bold enough to properly bring in some legislation to take power away from the pimps and give the girls a proper licenced,  controlled, secured and managed venue to legally work from where they can be safe, secure with access to health screening and other support.  In turn those punters wishing to engage can go to a proper environment where they are kept under control with security or other type of guardian keeping watch (so to speak).

It's the oldest profession in the world and other countries have taken a much more forward thinking attitude to it.  

I agree. I've often thought the same about drugs in terms of taking power away from drug dealers and organised crime. So many people seem to smoke cannabis now. It woud make more sense to sell it in approved places like in Amsterdam. It would create tax revenue, take money away from scumbags and people know they are buying safer stuff.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The lasses who worked Neepsend  Lane used The Gardeners pub in the late 70's  early 80's . 

They worked the sauna across the road .Chrystal Suite if memory is in focus .

They were the salt of the Earth , Any one down on their luck and they would help out , not in leg ore or massage but the odd drink at the bar or the odd fiver to a needy cause .

A couple of the lads would do a bit of DIY or small building jobs for the office as they called it , Do not recall if money changed hands but there was no shortage of volunteers .

Hmmm... :huh:

It sounds like they were into do-it-yourself erections then? :suspect:

• Haha 1