Holocaust Memorial Day .

19 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Unsurprising.

I posted this link earlier, its the Hamass charter, they've an identical ideology to Naxi Germany, who were also cheered by the homeland masses.

https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, steve68 said:

Unsurprising.

I posted this link earlier, its the Hamass charter, they've an identical ideology to Naxi Germany, who were also cheered by the homeland masses.

To be honest I would rather read my own death warrant but let me guess... Allah, kill, obliterate, Allah, Virgins, victims bla bla bla?

Edited by Al Bundy

Just now, Al Bundy said:

To be honest I would rather read my own death warrant.

Which is exactly what it reads  for Jews.

And,

They make no bones about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve68 said:

Unsurprising.

Quite unlike us.   We don't mess about getting long winded statements down in writing         WE JUST DO IT.

We've killed more people than they have but surprisingly,    we think we're the good guys.     Strange world  -  strange populations.

We should all know better.

It is reported that members of the UN were involved in attack on a music festival and farming community on Oct 7th .

This resulted in the rape of young women and murder of people inc  babies .. hostages were taken some have died due to the resulting war (which needs to end but if the UN story is true will have not a chance in hell).  

Mean while on these pages the story has been over turned and it is Israel who are fighting for their very existence who are to blame , They are surrounded by hostile Muslim Countries who have all declared to wipe them of the map ,  they pray for it in the mosque, they shout it on the streets even in this Country ,  

What  hope is there, when members  of a piece keeping group and a multi million religious group are targeting this small Country .

They have no option but to fight .

Edited by cuttsie
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

It is reported that members of the UN were involved in attack on a music festival and farming community on Oct 7th .

This resulted in the rape of young women and murder of people inc  babies .. hostages were taken some have died due to the resulting war (which needs to end but if the UN story is true will have not a chance in hell).  

Mean while on these pages the story has been over turned and it is Israel who are fighting for their very existence who are to blame , They are surrounded by hostile Muslim Countries who have all declared to wipe them of the map ,  they pray for it in the mosque, they shout it on the streets even in this Country ,  

What  hope is there, when members  of a piece keeping group and a multi million religious group are targeting this small Country .

They have no option but to fight .

I do wish you would educate yourself so that you know what you're talking about.

First you keep repeating the same old news as if no one knew what happened on Oct 7.   And YES,  we know that some UN staff are  allegedly,  involved, which is being looked at 

And then you can't get it into your head that this has been going on for 75 years and not just for 3 months.

If you don't like the heat,  stay out of someone else's country.    In that 75 years,  the Israeli's are the ones who have done the biggest part of the killing and law breaking.

You are either missing out the bits that don't fit with your narrative      or      you are so stupid that you just don't know anything about it.

You obviously don't know anything about Israel taking Palestinian land and throwing Palestinians out of their homes and beating and killing them.

Of course the Palestinians want to kill them in return.

We were the ones who set it all up and then walked away to leave them to it instead of supervising our handiwork.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Quite unlike us.   We don't mess about getting long winded statements down in writing         WE JUST DO IT.

We've killed more people than they have but surprisingly,    we think we're the good guys.     Strange world  -  strange populations.

Coming from someone who lives in a country where his wife and daughter can wear what they want, ain't treated like second class citizens and they don't stone folk to death for being homosexual. Not to mention very accommodating to all religions.

Yeah, I would sway more to us being the more evolved and more humane.

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Coming from someone who lives in a country where his wife and daughter can wear what they want, ain't treated like second class citizens and they don't stone folk to death for being homosexual. Not to mention very accommodating to all religions.

Yeah, I would sway more to us being the more evolved and more humane.

Don't start about other men's wives and daughters  -  we had enough of that from the perv.

What they wear in the middle east is nothing whatsoever to do with YOU,  or me,  or anyone else. 

Their law and order is also no business of ours or yours,   and they would probably find your consumption of alcohol and other things,  very distasteful.

Sway where you like but I disagree and believe the morally corrupt should not judge others in the way you and some others do.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Don't start about other men's wives and daughters  -  we had enough of that from the perv.

What they wear in the middle east is nothing whatsoever to do with YOU,  or me,  or anyone else. 

Their law and order is also no business of ours or yours,   and they would probably find your consumption of alcohol and other things,  very distasteful.

Sway where you like but I disagree and believe the morally corrupt should not judge others in the way you and some others do.

Stop being all melodramatic, i am giving an example you silly sausage.

I agree, it's absolutely nothing to do with us how other countries want to behave, it's a shame the West/Lefties thought otherwise at the last world cup in Qatar preaching to them how they should do things.

9 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Stop being all melodramatic, i am giving an example you silly sausage.

I agree, it's absolutely nothing to do with us how other countries want to behave, it's a shame the West/Lefties thought otherwise at the last world cup in Qatar preaching to them how they should do things.

I don't need any examples.  I am well acquainted with how this corrupt and selfish world works.

Being not the slightest bit interested in football,   I wouldn't have known that those who were preaching to the government of Qatar,  were all "lefties"

I find it surprising that you knew this fact without knowing every one of them personally,  and I can assure you,   as a lefty,    that the people of Qatar can do exactly as they please without my input.  

It's not my,   or their,   or your,     place to judge.

49 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I do wish you would educate yourself so that you know what you're talking about.

First you keep repeating the same old news as if no one knew what happened on Oct 7.   And YES,  we know that some UN staff are  allegedly,  involved, which is being looked at 

And then you can't get it into your head that this has been going on for 75 years and not just for 3 months.

If you don't like the heat,  stay out of someone else's country.    In that 75 years,  the Israeli's are the ones who have done the biggest part of the killing and law breaking.

You are either missing out the bits that don't fit with your narrative      or      you are so stupid that you just don't know anything about it.

You obviously don't know anything about Israel taking Palestinian land and throwing Palestinians out of their homes and beating and killing them.

Of course the Palestinians want to kill them in return.

We were the ones who set it all up and then walked away to leave them to it instead of supervising our handiwork.

I am very very stupid and I really should know better than try to correspond with intellectual,s  as you are . My narrative is my narrative as yours are yours .

Have a nice day hope you are feeling well .

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

We have the ability to change, their beliefs do not allow this,  therefore only one side has that conscience to change , those 3 leaders of Hamas that have a  11 billion fortune, living up in Dubai, but the world has to fund Gaza with aid, as you say strange world,  the more lives lost is seen as a victory by the elected Hamas leaders, but then they are indoctrinated that the next world is paradise.

Hitlers party took 14 years  1924 to 1938  backed by thier population Hamas are following the Nazi blueprint.