4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Yes on this subject , nit picking at Mafya because he didn't call Hamas terrorists .

No, not nit picking. It was a legitimate question. He calls all IDF terrorists so his opinion on hamas is relevant. 

Anyway, stop quoting me so I can ignore this thread please. I find it almost impossible to ignore when I'm quoted 😬 👍

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

No, not nit picking. It was a legitimate question. He calls all IDF terrorists so his opinion on hamas is relevant. 

Anyway, stop quoting me so I can ignore this thread please. I find it almost impossible to ignore when I'm quoted 😬 👍

Ok 

😀

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Yes on this subject , nit picking at Mafya because he didn't call Hamas terrorists .

:thumbsup:

Everyone knows Hamas are designated terrorists and as you rightly pointed out it seems like posters are nit  picking at me for it. 
My concern is the innocent people currently being starved and bombed which is a shameful event as the rest of the world leaders are just sat about allowing it.

On Friday the ICJ will announce its interim decision so hopefully they will make the right decision and declare it as the war crime it is…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mafya said:

Everyone knows Hamas are designated terrorists and as you rightly pointed out it seems like posters are nit  picking at me for it. 
My concern is the innocent people currently being starved and bombed which is a shameful event as the rest of the world leaders are just sat about allowing it.

On Friday the ICJ will announce its interim decision so hopefully they will make the right decision and declare it as the war crime it is…

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, mafya said:

The innocent Palestinians are not as bad as  hamas or the terrorist IDF so don’t know how you came to that conclusion .

There's innocents on both sides and there's perpetrators on both sides. You do well to remember that. 

Just now, Delayed said:

There's innocents on both sides and there's perpetrators on both sides. You do well to remember that. 

I fully agree with that  but the ones that need help are the Palestinians who are currently being starved and bombed whereas the Israelis are not starving and being displaced.There are also the Israeli hostages who are also being bombed  and might also be hungry.

Israel is using the Oct 7th attacks as justification to commit genocide which is not self defence under any law.

25 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

:rolleyes:

🙄

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Unfortunately what used to called obscene language is now part of every day conversation for some ,  It is OK when used in the right context, on building sites , or in a tap room as long as the lady’s are out of ear shot but not on a public forum that states it will not be tolerated.

Some blokes in soft jobs swear because they think it makes them look hard or one of the boys , In fact they just sound daft .

Thick as a brick.

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Funny thing is, when he isn't getting angry he can post some pretty interesting stuff. 

Yes.

38 minutes ago, Delayed said:

That statement could be made about both sides in every war.

That is missing the point that innocent civilians are being starved,  bombed and shelled,  including children.

Nobody could accuse those children of being terrorists and what is happening to them is a war crime committed whilst the entire world watches.

Netanyahu and the IDF need to be stopped immediately and this would have happened had they not had the illegal support of  the UK and the USA.

The UN voted for a cease fire and the the USA used it's veto to stop it.  We are both guilty of saying OK to the murder of children.

10 hours ago, mafya said:

I fully agree with that  but the ones that need help are the Palestinians who are currently being starved and bombed whereas the Israelis are not starving and being displaced.There are also the Israeli hostages who are also being bombed  and might also be hungry.

Israel is using the Oct 7th attacks as justification to commit genocide which is not self defence under any law.

🙄

Do you think there would be so many dead Palestinians if their government had not invaded Israel on the 7th October?

Only one government is to blame for this.

Can't understand why they didn't wait until Netanyahu had been replaced due to him likely being found guilty of corruption.

53 minutes ago, cressida said:

Can't understand why they didn't wait until Netanyahu had been replaced due to him likely being found guilty of corruption.

They waited too long they should have gone in that day they where attacked.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Do you think there would be so many dead Palestinians if their government had not invaded Israel on the 7th October?

Only one government is to blame for this.

It's not just   "their government"   they are bombing and starving,    it's  their children.   how long have children been terrorists or government ?