You're Fired. Or Is It 'Your' ?

Seen the trailer tonight after Dragons Den..... Sir Alan is back in February. Could the Apprentice be the most funniest programme thats not meant to be funny at all? Yes, his Sid James hairstyle is quite amusing and the way the contestants grovel is great TV 😆but out of all the reality TV drivvel thats on nowadays, this must be the most watchable..... or am I losing it, and need to take up jigsaws????

A bunch of Gordon Gecko wannabes all wanting to grab the limelight.

Take up jigsaws - much more fulfilling.

It's only funny because of the inneptness of most of the contestants who think of themselves as the cream of the business world, which actually isn't funny at all when you think about it...

(And it should be 'you're fired.')

It's just reality TV pretending to be something intellectual imo.

13 hours ago, Cyclunt said:

Seen the trailer tonight after Dragons Den..... Sir Alan is back in February. Could the Apprentice be the most funniest programme thats not meant to be funny at all? Yes, his Sid James hairstyle is quite amusing and the way the contestants grovel is great TV 😆but out of all the reality TV drivvel thats on nowadays, this must be the most watchable..... or am I losing it, and need to take up jigsaws????

I remember when he owned Amstrad Computers and was going to wipe the floor with the rest and then it went bust.

TV shows always boost up their presenters to look as though they're the bees knees.

I must admit I've only watched it once.

6 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I remember when he owned Amstrad Computers and was going to wipe the floor with the rest and then it went bust.

TV shows always boost up their presenters to look as though they're the bees knees.

I must admit I've only watched it once.

Amstrad is made up from "A"lan ""M"ichael "S"ugar Trading. 

I learned this when I was a contestant on the show. I didn't win. 

When it first started the Apprentice was a good program to watch but now it has turned into a rubbish game show.  The same has happened to Dragon's Den.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:

When it first started the Apprentice was a good program to watch but now it has turned into a rubbish game show.  The same has happened to Dragon's Den.  

The dragons were singing along to a chocolate selling hippie this week 😆🤣

31 minutes ago, Cyclunt said:

Yeah. Wasn't he great?

9 hours ago, Cyclunt said:

That was embarrassing.  He was only there because he had a Manchester City tattoo to show Gary Neville to get a reaction. 

• Like 1