Absolutely 

I'm gonna use the gold to buy some magic beans 👍

They’ll no doubt be ‘has beans!’😀

echo.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Absolutely 

I'm gonna use the gold to buy some magic beans 👍

Silly you , don’t fall for the magic beans one ,it’s a con . Invest your gold wisely.

So far, I've had email /txt scams from companies pretending to be the following:

BT

HSBC

Paypal

Boots

Tesco

Morrisons

Malware

Beware the unwary!  Don't get caught out.  Some of them seem genuine at first glance  (Clever logos and ways to get you to open attachments)

Just remembered I very nearly fell for the Facebook scam when Wilkinsons was closed . Nearly ordered 500 quids of Wilkinsons stuff for 40 quid  . 

7 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Just remembered I very nearly fell for the Facebook scam when Wilkinsons was closed . Nearly ordered 500 quids of Wilkinsons stuff for 40 quid  . 

As with practically everything, if it looks too good to be true, then it is, I’ve never bought that much on-line anyway. 

· 

Lost parcels from post for just £1😱.
Unfortunately we have no storage space for lost parcels, so in accordance with Post Office regulations these parcels can be collected for just £1. These parcels contain a variety of items from electronics to household goods and gifts.❗️
Online only.
To order click on the button in the advert to go to the website. 👇🏻

This keeps coming up on facebook with photographs of parcels claiming to be from the Royal Mail. It looks authentic but I don't suppose it is.

5 hours ago, crookesey said:

As with practically everything, if it looks too good to be true, then it is, I’ve never bought that much on-line anyway. 

I never have but as you say , it looked too good.

15 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Did you go to the closing down sales at the stores?  They were picked to the bone.

Anything left would have been proper rubbish.

51 minutes ago, geared said:

Did you go to the closing down sales at the stores?  They were picked to the bone.

Anything left would have been proper rubbish.

Yes ,got  loads of gardening stuff .