The Villans V Dem Blades.

35 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Does anyone know if the game is on Sky or not? Not that I'll be watching it, I just like to keep a note of all the tripe they put on for when I'm renegotiating my contract with them. Stuff like this is a big help to keep their prices down. TIA.

You have a contract with Sky?.

Does that include a guide to what's on?.

No the brightest candle on the cake are you?.

12 hours ago, Ronson said:

I can only see disaster awaiting united at Villa tonight. The Tufty effect will come back into force with a vengeance, the honeymoon period and new (old) boss bounce well and truly over. Villa 5-0 united. I’m really looking forward to the game though even if there is to be a battering.

🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You're as daft as KP.

5 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Does anyone know if the game is on Sky or not? Not that I'll be watching it, I just like to keep a note of all the tripe they put on for when I'm renegotiating my contract with them. Stuff like this is a big help to keep their prices down. TIA.

Well if you’ve got a contract with Sky, why would you not check your programme guide?

Simple.

13 hours ago, Ronson said:

Villa 5-0 united. I’m really looking forward to the game though even if there is to be a battering.

Good shout.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Very pleased to hear that. Pop it back in😁

You have a nice Christmas now.

That's an example of many of the completely sad posts on this section.

I really shouldn't have replied, in doing so I have let myself down.

I will have a nice Christmas and thanks for your comment, hope yours is good also.

I could suggest a New Year resolution for you but won't.

Perhaps there is somebody on this section that will.

Thanks Santa for the early Xmas present & Merry Xmas to all involved in VAR last night.

Like KP Nuts, it wasn't pretty & the Blades will probably be accused of parking the bus for 90 mins, I see it as great defending & Wilder's tactical genius to switch formation to 5-4-1 & then hit them on the break.  The Italian national side have been doing similar for decades & get nothings but praise.  I'll take the 1 point thanks. 

23 hours ago, crookesey said:

The reason for being a member of the Premier League is to pit your wits against such opposition, there aren’t any easy games for either side.

Following the Villa result anyone who doesn’t believe ain’t a true supporter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

Following the Villa result anyone who doesn’t believe ain’t a true supporter.

As the BBC Breakfast's sports' reporter said this morning, the Blades ended Villa's winning run & did what Man City & Arsenal failed to do by coming away from Villa with at least a point.  But for a bit of slack defending it could have been all three. 

59 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

As the BBC Breakfast's sports' reporter said this morning, the Blades ended Villa's winning run & did what Man City & Arsenal failed to do by coming away from Villa with at least a point.  But for a bit of slack defending it could have been all three. 

VAR was the winner

13 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

VAR was the winner

What makes you say that Jud?.

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

What makes you say that Jud?.

nowt to do with United , The VAR spoiled the match with decisions going both ways '

If the ref can't make a call without all that then they may as well play without them '

Tough one for the blades but someone has to end their incredible home form.

A plucky 0-0 or 1-1

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Tough one for the blades but someone has to end their incredible home form.

A plucky 0-0 or 1-1

I fancy the 1-1, wonder if I could get a bet on it.😂