Epstein Friends To Be Named On Jan 1st.

34 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Apparently the cops "found" a folding pocket knife in her pants pocket AFTER she died!  

Yes, thanks for confirming that, as I said, she was carrying a concealed weapon, as the Capitol police and Secret Service had been warned.

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

Yes, thanks for confirming that, as I said, she was carrying a concealed weapon, as the Capitol police and Secret Service had been warned.

👍

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

If she wasn't reaching for it at the time of the shoot then it's a bad shoot & the officer should have been charged. 

1 hour ago, Resident said:

If she wasn't reaching for it at the time of the shoot then it's a bad shoot & the officer should have been charged. 

👍

29 minutes ago, Resident said:

I'm sure you know best.

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

I'm sure you know best.

Black cop shoots and kills white woman trespasser, doesn't excite the leftist rent a mobs, and a two year Media outrage, that a white cop killing a serial black criminal does!

A fact of life!

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Black cop shoots and kills white woman trespasser, doesn't excite the leftist rent a mobs, and a two year Media outrage, that a white cop killing a serial black criminal does!

A fact of life!

It really is truly fascinating - and a wee bit sad, to be honest - how your mind works. 

@trastrick If this had been an armed leftist mob in the lobby of the Commons, trying to get to Boris and his MP's to overturn British democracy, what would the appropriate response to the first people through the barricade have been?

Even I would back the use of deadly force.

4 hours ago, Palomar said:

@trastrick If this had been an armed leftist mob in the lobby of the Commons, trying to get to Boris and his MP's to overturn British democracy, what would the appropriate response to the first people through the barricade have been?

😄

4 hours ago, Palomar said:

My bold

Then you would be a bloodthirsty individual wouldn't you.