Visitor /Car Madness At St James Retail Park

went today its always busy and i know its christmas ,but getting into was bad coming from norton causing traffic problems even going back to bochum parkway,once in it was nearly full,people parking anywere especially on corners were no parking allowed,great xmas experiance in the shops but it needs the parking to be sorted and increased,what do others think?

That car park has been a pain since day one, it's badly designed.

Some of the corners are far too tight for most cars to get round if there's already a car at the junction.

The filter lane coming from Meadowhead roundabout up to the entrance is way too short, so it causes tailbacks quickly, and confusion if people don't use indicators, and the lights only let about 4 cars through at a time... we've worked out that you actually get through faster if you go all the way to the other roundabout and queue from that direction.

• Like 3

Just park on Norton Lane and walk over.... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

went today its always busy and i know its christmas ,but getting into was bad coming from norton causing traffic problems even going back to bochum parkway,once in it was nearly full,people parking anywere especially on corners were no parking allowed,great xmas experiance in the shops but it needs the parking to be sorted and increased,what do others think?

What do I think?

I tend to skate over reading your posts because they're so bloody difficult to read!

Please - please! - slow down when you're typing! Every time you type a comma, leave a space after it.

Also try and put a full stop in now and then! And the odd capital letter wouldn't go amiss either!

I'm sure your posts are interesting! Just make 'em easier to read!  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Just park on Norton Lane and walk over.... 

thats exactly what people will do once the football/rugby music venue is built

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FoxLady said:

What do I think?

I tend to skate over reading your posts because they're so bloody difficult to read!

Please - please! - slow down when you're typing! Every time you type a comma, leave a space after it.

Also try and put a full stop in now and then! And the odd capital letter wouldn't go amiss either!

I'm sure your posts are interesting! Just make 'em easier to read!  

Who died and made you the punctuation police? 

18 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Chill out man. :rolleyes:

Fixed it for you.

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Thank you. 

You're welcome.

12 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Who died and made you the punctuation police? 

Presumably he wants people to read and react to his posts, as do you.

What better way to generate a response by making them legible?

• Like 3