Stoke V Sheffield Wednesday

i think we will find it harder at norwich ,but owt we get there would be good,i just wish mr chansiri had not fell for the last fellows CV all about contacts abroad and a past promotion in this league maybe he thought this is great and a bit cheaper,but hes got it right this time but this new set up will want new players and money to buy and it said in the sun that hes giving him upto 30 thousand a week to offer for a top striker,but to offer that normally means a big transfer unless its a top player with just a small contract,

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i think we will find it harder at norwich ,but owt we get there would be good,i just wish mr chansiri had not fell for the last fellows CV all about contacts abroad and a past promotion in this league maybe he thought this is great and a bit cheaper,but hes got it right this time but this new set up will want new players and money to buy and it said in the sun that hes giving him upto 30 thousand a week to offer for a top striker,but to offer that normally means a big transfer unless its a top player with just a small contract,

I'm sure Danny will sort it Mr Bassett, i've full confidence in him and his staff. What a difference a few weeks make eh? He has a fine line to traverse, Championship survival against building for the future. So pleased to hear in his press conference that plans are well under way and not only is he looking at who can be brought in but conversations around who needs to leave are also taking part. Without a doubt, we are full at the moment and we have Momo Diaby waiting to get into the 25 man squad, So who is getting binned off?

40 minutes ago, bassett one said:

You mean that manager that you said was a:

“top manager ,great assistants”

Remember when you were banging off about his promotion credentials?

So who fell for it? You or the black sheep of the Tuna Kings*

*(Head honcho removed for illegal insider trading).

Edited by PapaLazarou

One things for sure @bassett one the bullies and the haters are best ignored and left to their own devices. Enjoy what’s left of your weekend mate.

2 hours ago, Ronson said:

One things for sure @bassett one the bullies and the haters are best ignored and left to their own devices. Enjoy what’s left of your weekend mate.

Who's bullying you?.

Let me know and I'll sort em out for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Who cares?

Just pointing out my musings, the second half was just as bad but it's the result that counts and it was a magnificent one.

👍

maybe D.R is thinking about a loan player on £30,000 a week to get them out of the ?hit they are in now ?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Just pointing out my musings, the second half was just as bad but it's the result that counts and it was a magnificent one.

👍

I’ve only seen the highlights.

Good goal. Dodgy penalty. Excellent result.

I’d much rather play badly and win, than the other way round.

10 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Who's bullying you?.

Let me know and I'll sort em out for you.

It’s a brave man who tries to bully Kelvin.

There are quite a few of him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Prettytom said:

I’ve only seen the highlights.

Good goal. Dodgy penalty. Excellent result.

I’d much rather play badly and win, than the other way round.

It’s a brave man who tries to bully Kelvin.

There are quite a few of him.

Got a good ring to it though Ronson's Nuts, 😀😀👍

Edited by owl.66
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1