The Clarets V Dem Blades

2 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Why is it that when united hit a rough patch it's always Wednesdays fault? Why do they see fit to turn on us, it isn't our fault now is it?

Now, back on topic please. Yesterdays win by Burnley was the largest margin victory by any club starting the day at the bottom of the PL table since 1997 when Sheffield Wednesday beat Bolton 5-0. 😂😂😂

I got to ask, were united trying to give our record away? I wouldn't put it past them.

I think Andy Booth got a hat trick in that game after being out injured for several weeks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Why is it that when united hit a rough patch it's always Wednesdays fault? Why do they see fit to turn on us, it isn't our fault now is it?

Please point out where you've seen any Blades fan blaming Wednesday for their "bad patch".

27 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

I think Andy Booth got a hat trick in that game after being out injured for several weeks.

You're probably correct Jim, the game didn't spring to mind until I looked up the biggest win by a club at the bottom of the PL so fair play to you if you remembered that.

In other news, Villa let me down for my free bet treble with Chelsea and Liverpool being the other two.

3 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

You're probably correct Jim, the game didn't spring to mind until I looked up the biggest win by a club at the bottom of the PL so fair play to you if you remembered that.

In other news, Villa let me down for my free bet treble with Chelsea and Liverpool being the other two.

I had a six timer, only got four up. City and West Ham let me down.

• Like 1

On 02/12/2023 at 17:58, Prettytom said:

Looking forward to the Monkesey match report😁

On 02/12/2023 at 18:01, Jim Hardie said:

How far forward?

I reckon that his typewriter needs a new ribbon.

Edited by Prettytom

32 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

I had a six timer, only got four up. City and West Ham let me down.

Ye Gads Jim, 6 timers are pipe dreams aren't they? I can't get past a 3 timer.

The "back on topic please" doesn't appear to have been posted with any genuine intentions.

• Like 1

Is monkes still trapped ont Snake Pass. Seems that loads of people wait his match report.

5 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Please point out where you've seen any Blades fan blaming Wednesday for their "bad patch".

He will not reply to that Alex !

10 minutes ago, Runningman said:

He will not reply to that Alex !

I know that he prefers to reply to himself.

Posts lies and can't back them up.

Fair play KP. The poster that single handedly  breathes life back into a dying forum. we salute you. Keep it up, don’t mind the haters, haters gonna hate.✌️

• Like 1