Where To Buy Postal Boxes In Sheffield?

Does anyone know where you can buy individual white cardboard postal boxes in Sheffield?

My local post office doesn't do them and I can only find bulk sales online (I only need one, not a pallet of 500)

White Postal Boxes - Packability

Ryman's/Mailboxes&c, and probably larger post offices? - even my local one, located in a convenience store has them.

11 hours ago, RootsBooster said:

Does anyone know where you can buy individual white cardboard postal boxes in Sheffield?

My local post office doesn't do them and I can only find bulk sales online (I only need one, not a pallet of 500)

White Postal Boxes - Packability

Have you tried the post office in town? Don't know the name of the road sorry, its opposite the old sugg store. Hope that helps.

You could ask any of the market traders / shops in the vicinity if they have a used one? 

I got mine from the post office at Hillsborough

On 29/11/2023 at 07:17, RollingJ said:

Ryman's/Mailboxes&c, and probably larger post offices? - even my local one, located in a convenience store has them.

Can you tell me where this post office is? I've been to quite a few now and none of them have plain white boxes

8 minutes ago, RootsBooster said:

Can you tell me where this post office is? I've been to quite a few now and none of them have plain white boxes

Baslow Road.

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Baslow Road.

Thanks, before I go all the way out there, are they truly plain white or do they have other markings on them?

1 minute ago, RootsBooster said:

Thanks, before I go all the way out there, are they truly plain white or do they have other markings on them?

The ones I saw were plain white, but, IIRC, they did have a printed 'address panel'. Please note, I don't go in there very often, so don't know if they still have them. Like many PO's in convenience stores, their stock seems to change/be unavailable at times.