COVID THREAD

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

After a WW1 like Christmas Day truce the gullibles arrogance has returned. 🤣

Some snippets from the last few days:

Four more FIFA registered footballers die of heart attacks in a week, age range 23 - 31.

Deputy Asia editor of the NYT Carlos Tejada gets the Moderna booster on the 16th December, dies of a heart attack a few hours later aged 49.

The longer these incidents are ignored is an international scandal, I'm sure in time it will come out.

More signs that the people who are behind this are getting absolutely desperate to force the booster onto people - a sudden rash of Tweets from blue ticked Tweeters all pretty much saying the same things with a subtle difference in wording, someone has screen shot a bundle of them the wording is along the lines of "I have just tested positive for Covid, my symptoms are mild, since I have thanfully been vax'd and boosted I am confident I will be fine, I am grateful to everyone who has made that possible" - absolutely pathetic, this sort of garbage will be ramped up over the next few months I expect.

Senior health advisor Jenny Harries accused of presenting dodgy data to inflate the risk of the Omicron variant - no surprise there.

Johnson allegedly to make a decision tomorrow regarding any further restrictions, if the follows the lead of those absolute clowns Sturgeon and Drakeford he should be immediately removed from office.

No links as per usual then?

I love this Guardian bloke, my hero, doesn't have an answer to anything so just pretends it doesn't exist or doesn't make sense so he can feel more comfortable about the bad decisions he's been coerced into. 

If anyone else wants any meat adding to the bones of what I posted or needs it explaining in simpler terms I'll discuss it with them, I don't directly reply to his arrogance.

Just now, Longcol said:

No links as per usual then?

What would be the point, you dismiss everyone anyway.

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The camps in this article were bad but nothing like the death camps that came later, the Final Solution didn't come into play until 1941.

And nothing like exists in the UK today although reading some of the bleatings of the people not forced to be vaccinated or wear masks you'd think we were only a few days away.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

What would be the point, 

Eh?

Read post #1 of the thread.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/477887-coronavirus-part-three/?tab=comments#comment-8477556

"If you are going to post information, not an opinion, please back this up with your source."

Edited by Longcol

17 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Absolutely true. 

So why do you try to push your interpretation on to others? 

It's not an interpretation, it's what he wrote. Hence my comment about people being able to see what he wrote.

20 minutes ago, Longcol said:

And nothing like exists in the UK today although reading some of the bleatings of the people not forced to be vaccinated or wear masks you'd think we were only a few days away.

Eh?

Read post #1 of the thread.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/477887-coronavirus-part-three/?tab=comments#comment-8477556

"If you are going to post information, not an opinion, please back this up with your source."

You dismiss any links that are posted, I'm well aware of post #1 but it still males it pointless when people are that indoctrinated they don't even want to believe anything.

I'd rather put the info out there and if your interested in it you can research it yourself, plenty of news items about Carlos Tejada if you want to start there.

Mukhaled Al- Raqadi, Sofiane Lokar and Marin Cacic are three of the five footballers that died.

11 minutes ago, altus said:

It's not an interpretation, it's what he wrote. Hence my comment about people being able to see what he wrote.

😂 That's a terrible answer. 

He uses the word Nazi on a forum. 

Which you interpret as him "going around" calling people who disagree with him Nazis. 

Just now, top4718 said:

You dismiss any links that are posted, I'm well aware of post #1 but it still males it pointless when people are that indoctrinated they don't even want to believe anything.

How many links have you posted since you joined the covid threads last June was it?

Half a dozen max out of how many hundred posts?

Not really sure of your sources are you?

39 minutes ago, Longcol said:

What - like demonstrations being banned?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/priti-patel-presses-ahead-authoritarian-24466132

Ministers having a right to overrule judges.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/dec/06/no-10-plans-to-let-ministers-strike-out-legal-rulings-they-disagree-with

Not seen any of the people not forced to wear a mask or have a vaccine complaining about these.

They complained when the authorites started imposing very large fines on organisers of covid lockdown protests.

Like I said at the time, it is a slippery slope- what the authorities can get away with when the target is lockdown protests is a precursor to applying it to ALL protests. Which clearly has happened.

Of course, a huge portion of the population who followed the orthodox narrative and went on a witch hunt of those who could see the threat to civil liberties, labelling them as 'conspiracy theorists', 'anti- vaxxers' etc, and ridiculing them for belieiving that the measures were a substantial threat to civilliberties, let it happen as it didn't affect them, but did affect the people they despised.

I'd say the public rolling over for the authorities during the pandemic has been a big part of the 2 you link to going through, as well as the many others that are going to follow.

I said right from the start that the lockdowns and other 'measures' could well lead to global totalitarianism, and policies like the ones you link to are exactly what is required to start shifting the world towards that.

Guest sibon
43 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I love this Guardian bloke, my hero, doesn't have an answer to anything so just pretends it doesn't exist or doesn't make sense so he can feel more comfortable about the bad decisions he's been coerced into. 

If anyone else wants any meat adding to the bones of what I posted or needs it explaining in simpler terms I'll discuss it with them, I don't directly reply to his arrogance.

What would be the point, you dismiss everyone anyway.

Go on. Give us a bit of proof of your ridiculous claims.

Just a bit.

12 minutes ago, Longcol said:

How many links have you posted since you joined the covid threads last June was it?

There was the one about the dog and the coyote.

And a few others that he didn't read before posting them.

Charlatan.

5 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

I said right from the start that the lockdowns and other 'measures' could well lead to global totalitarianism, and policies like the ones you link to are exactly what is required to start shifting the world towards that.

It's banning demonstrations, ministers being able to overrule judges, compulsory ID for voting that we need to worry about -yet we've had a real song and dance about people not being forced to wear masks or not  forced to be vaccinated.

Edited by Longcol

3 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

No point.

Not my fault that your links are as handy as a crack in a glass eye - and at least you've given it a go unlike no bottle tops.