COVID THREAD

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

The only gullible ones in this are the ones who rolled up their sleeve and had an experimental cocktail stuck in their arm which didn't work so guess what, they rolled up and had some more 🙄

3 years and I'm still not dead. 

Sure it'll be any day now though 

6 minutes ago, Delayed said:

3 years and I'm still not dead. 

3 years? I assumed you were older than that 🤔

The only gullible ones in this are the ones who rolled up their sleeve and had an experimental cocktail stuck in their arm which didn't work so guess what, they rolled up and had some more 🙄

its quite funny how you say it didnt work, sadly we will never know what wouldve happened without lockdowns, vaccines, masks and social distancing, it couldve been far worse? it might not, we will never know without rerunning it all but the opposite way round.

Some of us would say it did work, lockdowns worked, masked worked as we are back to normal, you can thank your current freedom and health to the measures put in place to mitigate it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

its quite funny how you say it didnt work, sadly we will never know what wouldve happened without lockdowns, vaccines, masks and social distancing, it couldve been far worse? it might not, we will never know without rerunning it all but the opposite way round.

Some of us would say it did work, lockdowns worked, masked worked as we are back to normal, you can thank your current freedom and health to the measures put in place to mitigate it.

My bold

Yes, the jabbed would likely say that. The unjabbed would likely say otherwise. 

You have as many as you like, have mine too if you wish but seriously,  someone on the other page has had 8..

8, really?

Hmmm, yes, seems very 'effective' to me. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Yes, the jabbed would likely say that. The unjabbed would likely say otherwise. 

You have as many as you like, have mine too if you wish but seriously,  someone on the other page has had 8..

8, really?

Hmmm, yes, seems very 'effective' to me. 

Well he’s still alive and kicking with no side effects from the jabs so the jury is still out.

• Like 1

Just now, RJRB said:

Well he’s still alive and kicking with no side effects from the jabs so the jury is still out.

Yes, he claims no side effects so we have to take that at face value but I agree, the jury is still out and time will tell who was right. 

• Haha 1

Yes, he claims no side effects so we have to take that at face value but I agree, the jury is still out and time will tell who was right. 

I've been fortunate,

I've  not  had whiff of  a cold for several years.

my pre-existing conditions pre-covid I was classified as extremely vulnerable. last month I replastered a 3 bed house despite having wear n tear to a shoulder joint, I still managed the ceilings.

Unfortunately taking anti tumour necrosis factor medication means I'll always be in the vulnerable category for infections and cancers.

So I'll be rolling up my sleeves as and when needed.

• Like 1

We already know and we didn't need Mr O' Looney to prove it for us but it is hard to understand why you care so much when you are,  like everyone else,  doing what you wish.

That is what proves your conspiracy theories credentials.

An ordinary bloke would just refuse the jab and leave it at that.    Conspiracists insist that they've got to tell the world it's wrong,  just like you do.

19 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

I sincerely hope they are all liars or fantasists and I’m gullible. 

So do I Jim.  But I fear big pharma has form.  Didnt AstraZeneca change the name of their vaccine because of blood clots, also apparently there's a case going through court at the moment:

AstraZeneca in £80m Covid jab compensation claim set to be one of biggest battles of its kind

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/01/20/covid-compensation-high-court-claims-millions-of-pounds/

6 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

snipped

The unjabbed would likely say otherwise. 

snipped

of course you would

6 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

NOBODY has ever said no side effects, EVERY medicine has side effects, they are mentioned in the leaflets. putting anything in to your body that doesnt belong there includes risk, thats common sense

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

of course you would

Well yes. That's what I just said.

What else would you like us pure bloods to say?

"OH MY GOD I MADE I MISTAKE. 

I must get jabbed...

Gimme gimme gimme"..🤣

• Confused 1