COVID THREAD

Just now, hackey lad said:

Ha Ha Ha 😂

Don't laugh 😢 

It's my phones fault. 

And my eyes are dodgy. 

And other reasons I'm yet to come up with 🤣

5 hours ago, L00b said:

Well, is there correlation in your argument, or not?

i.e. is there fewer than 20 kids dying from the flu per year because many (most? all?) are vaccinated? or because fewer are catching it? or because it’s less life-threatening irrespective of flu vaccination?

Because if you’re going to cost and approve/suspend future vaccination programs on recorded/statistical mortality, there are a *lot* better candidates to consider than flu.

Just highlighting that we and our children are jabbed quite offen, if you take them up on their offer.

We know very little about the affects of these jabs, we just assume that the NHS know what they are doing.

Having 3/4 jabs this year does make you wonder if it will become the norm.

7 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Just highlighting that we and our children are jabbed quite offen, if you take them up on their offer.

We know very little about the affects of these jabs, we just assume that the NHS know what they are doing.

Having 3/4 jabs this year does make you wonder if it will become the norm.

exactly, its weird how covid has popped up as number one conspiracy for the conspiracy theorists as weve always had viruses and diseases and its not new to get a vaccine, including as a kid without your own personal consent.

As for your final point, scientists and health professionals have said its going to be with us forever so probably will be an annual vaccine, but then thats not new either really with the flu jab.

29 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'll try again but in the correct thread this time.. 

An interesting video for those wanting to hear the other side.. 

https://fb.watch/9UIU2RvPDh/

If you aren't interested in anything but the mainstream narrative then scroll on by.

•  

Thanks, makes me sick.

This is a must watch/listen and blows a few myths out of the water. 

#1747 - Dr. Peter A. McCullough - The Joe Rogan Experience | Podcast on Spotify

4 hours ago, L00b said:

US with Obamacare -like. It’s where the current government is taking you.

German healthcare model is (i) German and (ii) European. Ideologically impure, to the power of 10 unicorns. So you’re not getting that.

Another booster, another milder variant dominating the infectious landscape, more normality than 6-12 months ago, not quite the same normality as pre-2020.

Oh, and full-fat customs checks at your borders (July 1st, with foretaste in 3 weeks’time). So less consuming choices and still higher prices.

Why does it always have to be the American model or nothing else, the US does a huge amount of the worlds medical research hence the need for high prices, there are many health systems with private input that are free at the point of use.

4 hours ago, RJRB said:

I have no idea.3 weeks ago I had never heard of Omicron.

2 years ago we were just about to learn of the epidemic that then became a pandemic.

No deaths were recorded until 5 weeks after the first U.K. cases were recorded.

However my best hope is that any future variant is increasingly less threatening.

I differentiate between the scientific/medical abilities against how our politicians use the information.

I hope that natural immunity becomes a big factor but in the meantime I am happy to take any modified vaccine or tablets that may be necessary .Happily my nearest and dearest have the same opinion.

I go no  further than believing the vaccine is for personal protection so it is down to personal choice.

That's quite a scary statement tbh.

Note that even though the figures come from the CDC there isn't one MSM report I can find on the first page of my search. It's all the small independents quoting the SCIENCE. The CDC has been trying hard to cover things up but they keep getting caught

CDC Caught Deleting 6,000 COVID Vaccine Deaths From VAERS Website, Report Says : US : Christianity Daily

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Strange he hasn't done a paper on side affects covid vaccines.

Perhaps he's following in the footsteps of Andrew Wakefield https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield and others who have found that plying their trade to the  American conspiracy market is easier than working in health and more lucrative.

Wiki isn't a reliable source of information. It's just a left leaning opinion. You must know that?

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Strange he hasn't done a paper on side affects covid vaccines.

Perhaps he's following in the footsteps of Andrew Wakefield https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield and others who have found that plying their trade to the  American conspiracy market is easier than working in health and more lucrative.

Why don't you watch his video and see if you can argue against his points.

4 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Wiki isn't a reliable source of information. It's just a left leaning opinion. You must know that?

Is the BMJ left leaning?

https://www.bmj.com/content/342/bmj.c7452

5 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Why don't you watch his video and see if you can argue against his points.

What evidence does he present - or does he just make claims?

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

That's quite a scary statement tbh.

So that’s your only comment on my post.

Its a voluntary vaccine programme that I have full trust in until proved otherwise.So you have no reason to be scared because you won’t have the vaccine.

That excludes the sort of trash propagated by The Bricky.

Just now, RJRB said:

So that’s your only comment on my post.

Its a voluntary vaccine programme that I have full trust in until proved otherwise.So you have no reason to be scared because you won’t have the vaccine.

That excludes the sort of trash propagated by The Bricky.

I'ts not voluntary though it has conditions which will increase, its coercion.

Just now, top4718 said:

I'ts not voluntary though it has conditions which will increase, its coercion.

It is offered to you and you have a choice.You have never shown any sign of being coerced to my recollection