The Yom Kippur War .

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Seriously :rolleyes:

You’re being an idiot Hackey.

There is no need for the police to weigh in and arrest a placard holder. If they do, then the crowd kick off. They have photo teams and facial recognition, it’s much better to

get them later. It makes no difference.

Meanwhile, far too many cops were being fully engaged by your brick throwing brethren. Egged on by our incompetent Home Sec.

Edited by Prettytom

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

You’re being an idiot Hackey.

There is no need for the police to weigh in and arrest a placard holder. If they do, then the crowd kick off. They have photo teams and facial recognition, it’s much better to

get them later. It makes no difference.

Meanwhile, far too many cops were being fully engaged by your brick throwing brethren. Egged on by our incompetent Home Sec.

No brethren of mine . Disgusting comment.

Just now, hackey lad said:

Seriously :rolleyes:

Yep - seriously. It's the back of the placards judging by the fact you see the back of peoples heads, not their faces in the pic. Now if the march had 300,000 people that would only have meant how many police per thousand? If police marching alongside the marchers a fair chance they wouldn't have seen it. If lining the route then looking for approaching trouble.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Yep - seriously. It's the back of the placards judging by the fact you see the back of peoples heads, not their faces in the pic. Now if the march had 300,000 people that would only have meant how many police per thousand? If police marching alongside the marchers a fair chance they wouldn't have seen it. If lining the route then looking for approaching trouble.

You are ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

No brethren of mine . Disgusting comment.

You’ve been defending them and Braverman all day.

Hoping against hope that the peace march would kick off. But it didn’t.

Now, here you are, chucking mud around, hoping to deflect from the disgraceful behaviour of the far right thugs.

4 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Was there any violence today ?

Yes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

You’ve been defending them and Braverman all day.

Hoping against hope that the peace march would kick off. But it didn’t.

Now, here you are, chucking mud around, hoping to deflect from the disgraceful behaviour of the far right thugs.

Yes.

Please point out where I have defended Robinson and his mob , one post , any post  . I said last night I hoped it would be peaceful today.