The Yom Kippur War .

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Ah, and here come the insults and hyperbole from the usual suspects.

So predictable.

Yep!

They wait for the talking points to take shape, then they form a line of clapping seals.  :)

One brain between the lot of 'em,

Bless 'em.

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Ah, and here come the insults and hyperbole from the usual suspects.

So predictable.

The same people who scream 'Nazi' at every opportunity thinks it's ok to murder 300 Jews at a music festival 

And thousands more men, women and children who were just going about their day

We all know that the left hate the Jews...it's a fact that has been proven in the UK at the heart of government

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, trastrick said:

One brain between the lot of 'em,

Thank you for calling the irony police hotline. Due to exceptional call volumes, you may be waiting longer than usual for a response.

It was a good debate this morning with all different views, then as usual the main protagonist on this board just comes in and starts his insults aided by melodramatic hyperbole.

I'm out of it for a while.

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The same people who scream 'Nazi' at every opportunity thinks it's ok to murder 300 Jews at a music festival 

And thousands more men, women and children who were just going about their day

We all know that the left hate the Jews...it's a fact that has been proven in the UK at the heart of government

It's all they have.

Childish insults.

No doubt there will have been radical left wing feminists out supporting rapists yesterday.

The hypocrisy is outstanding.

Edited by Al Bundy

Any of the fellow travelers want to repeat the Ukraine mantra lectures about how an attack on a sovereign State must be fought to the last dying man, and supported by all free people?

Should be good for a laugh!  :)

46 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

How do you fight a war without innocent people dying?

If you behave yourself and respect and adhere to International law,  there should be   NO WARS TO FIGHT.

It would seem that the righty's on here believe that International Law should only be adhered to when it suits you.

Edited by Organgrinder

22 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It was a good debate this morning with all different views, then as usual the main protagonist on this board just comes in and starts his insults aided by melodramatic hyperbole.

It's all they have.

Childish insults.

No doubt there will have been radical left wing feminists out supporting rapists yesterday.

I've noticed how the righty's on here enjoy the debate until they run out of argument and then,   the usual tirade against insults and hypocrisy starts and that's their excuse to leave.

If you can't stand the heat,  stay out of the kitchen.

31 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It's all they have.

Childish insults.

The lefties support a country where being gay is illegal and women are second class citizens 

They're all over the place with their BS 🙄

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Any of the fellow travelers want to repeat the Ukraine mantra lectures about how an attack on a sovereign State must be fought to the last dying man, and supported by all free people?

What part of Israel is Hamas "occupying"? :suspect:

Can't help but notice, if this were the Ukraine thread... you'd be coming up with any and every excuse for Hamas possible! 🙄

Edited by Magilla

I don't think there is anyone who wouldn't want the Israelis and Palestinians to live side by side 

Like they now do in Northern Ireland

But how can that happen when everyone around Israel wants to wipe them off the planet

They've tried it several times and Israel has been victorious because they fight back hard 

Last Saturday just shows what happens when Israel takes their eye off the ball

It won't happen again anytime soon 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I don't think there is anyone who wouldn't want the Israelis and Palestinians to live side by side 

Like they now do in Northern Ireland

But how can that happen when everyone around Israel wants to wipe them off the planet

They've tried it several times and Israel has been victorious because they fight back hard 

Last Saturday just shows what happens when Israel takes their eye off the ball

It won't happen again anytime soon 

At last,  you talk the kind of sense that I can agree with.   Your first 3 lines make perfect sense to me.

Not all Arab countries deny Israel's right to exist and also,  Israel in it's turn refuses to recognise Palestine so you can't have it both ways

Israel should make a start by recognising and complying with,  International law.

I believe that the vast majority then would manage to live in peace as in Northern Ireland.

Certainly route out terrorists but,  ensure that innocent civilians don't suffer whilst doing this.

Whilst Israel occupies Palestine,  there is no hope at all for peace in that region.

interesting speech by Sir Gerald Kaufman sheds the light on some aspects of the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWe8gRolEJk