Wow Just Wow.

11 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

It seems some on here don't want to admit that these prices are 'pants down', because they are worried that they are losing a point with blades fans....

Maybe you need to factor us out of the equation and look at the greater picture. It's nothing short of exploitation, there is no logic at all to support these over inflated prices. Think about your own fans rather than losing a forum battle....

It's an absolute shambles.... You haven't even shedded fees for players, there is no justification what so ever. Your owner is simply using and abusing the fans for his own failings...... no more family football, because they can't afford it....

Boot on the other foot and it be my team, I wouldn't care two tosses about the thoughts of Wednesday fans. I would be shouting disgrace from the rooftops..... I care about my team and I care about the future suporters of the club. I'm fed up of it being ruined by greed......

Hardly seen anyone defending the prices they are ridiculous I'm just pointing out that the numbers who will pay the oft quoted £51 will be absolutely minimal and that's fact. I will not attend games where I consider the pricing to be too high and others should do the same.

POTG gate ticket prices are an absolute disgrace, the owner is a fool.

6 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

POTG gate ticket prices are an absolute disgrace, the owner is a fool.

Not if people pay it.

8 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Not if people pay it.

Well quite a few ain't paying it, me included, so yeah, he's a fool.

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Well quite a few ain't paying it, me included, so yeah, he's a fool.

Wednesday's home attendances suggest otherwise up to now, see if they slip down significantly during the season but that would be mainly due to performances.

Edited by Alextopman

24 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

What are the prices for tonight ?

£16 ….

2 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

£16 ….

Say's £16 on website but actually £15 

3 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

£16 ….

Per half  😀