I Identify As A Circle

Just now, fools said:

look inwards before throwing out wild accusations, quite the hypocrite when it suits

Wild accusations? That's how I read your post #44.

I always try to imagine what I would say to someone in real life before posting. I say "try" because none of us are perfect and we all make mistakes. Sometimes I've asked for my posts to be deleted when I realise Ive offended people. 

True, there should be differing views on a forum, same as in real life. My brother in law sometimes calls me woke or a corbynist (which I'm not)! We are still best friends though.

But why do we have to deliberately try to provoke someone time after time just because we disagree with their personal views? I don't think I've fallen out with anyone on the forum since the days of a certain BNP member and his foreign girlfriend back in the 2000's. Although there are several people who I find it difficult to agree with on most issues.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, pattricia said:

My friend refused to have “ The dangerous jab !” as she didn’t believe in them. Unfortunately she died later in hospital from Covid.! 

Sorry to hear that.

I had 3 jabs and got Covid twice. I wasn't at all ill, with either the injections or Covid itself. 

I also had a very close friend die of a blood clot, and his son died 6 weeks later, also of a blood clot, after having the jabs. They were aged 66 and 42.

Other people I know were very ill after the jabs, and haven't fully recovered even now.

A lot more investigation needs to go into why the illness and the jabs affected people in such different ways, and why information about this was supressed.

6 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Sorry to hear that.

I had 3 jabs and got Covid twice. I wasn't at all ill, with either the injections or Covid itself. 

I also had a very close friend die of a blood clot, and his son died 6 weeks later, also of a blood clot, after having the jabs. They were aged 66 and 42.

Other people I know were very ill after the jabs, and haven't fully recovered even now.

A lot more investigation needs to go into why the illness and the jabs affected people in such different ways, and why information about this was supressed.

The amount of people I know either directly or indirectly who have been negativity affected by the experimental jab is steadily rising. 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

The amount of people I know either directly or indirectly who have been negativity affected by the experimental jab is steadily rising. 

Do you know if this is part of the current Government enquiry?

And when are the results of the Enquiry expected?

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Do you know if this is part of the current Government enquiry?

And when are the results of the Enquiry expected?

About another 2 years by which time much of the vaccinated population will have succumbed if the predictions of some are at all accurate.

Carpe Diem

55 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

*too

I had you down as a square,  to be different.