Sheffield Wednesday V Preston North End

well a home game ,lets hope the spanish type of football sorts its self soon or its going to be a long old season

20 hours ago, bassett one said:

well a home game ,lets hope the spanish type of football sorts its self soon or its going to be a long old season

Win, lose, or draw Mr. Bassett, you've always got your Burguesa-de-Carne  to look forward too...........

Bassett. Can you post these a bit later in the week please.

Then I won’t have to think about the games all week long.

Have a heart.

• Haha 2

If we lose to Preston at home then we may as well give up all hope to survival in the championship.

I will then call into praise or grumble to complain to vent my frustration, after the match

Edited by rogets

26 minutes ago, rogets said:

If we lose to Preston at home then we may as well give up all hope to survival in the championship.

I will then call into praise or grumble to complain to vent my frustration, after the match

A loss will bring no pride to Sheffield football.

17 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

A loss will bring no pride to Sheffield football.

Yes, thats true no pride to local football Shef United also lost, Rotherham are not doing well right now.  The only team giving pride to south yorkshire are Barnsley right now

Its all doom and gloom

Edited by rogets

OMG all doom and gloom and only a few matchs in,well as bannan and windass have said it will be exciting and good football once the team gets together and learns the managers new way ,well i hope so and if its half as good as that watford side he got promoted ,maybe they wont go up ,but its the start of a new chapter in our history ,i dont want to think about if it goes wrong,lets see after 10 games .

Really need three points tomorrow….a third consecutive defeat would be a nightmare…& do nothing to quell the unrest amongst supporters…

XM needs breathing space to get his ideas over but he needs some points on the board…

• Like 1

Be more than happy with a point.

Going 1-2 Preston 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Really need three points tomorrow….a third consecutive defeat would be a nightmare…& do nothing to quell the unrest amongst supporters…

XM needs breathing space to get his ideas over but he needs some points on the board…

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

i totally agree we are not the best supporters for being patient ,its a pity he did not have more time like most managers

Wednesday really need to get something out of this game.

Did you know United have won more and lost less games against Preston than Wednesday?.

Totally irrelevant ****e but that's the standard apparently these days.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, bassett one said:

i totally agree we are not the best supporters for being patient ,its a pity he did not have more time like most managers

You are kidding right?

Over 20 odd years of average football and pure incompetence, yet no mass protests or major rumblings, I would say we are one of the most patient supporters around.