The thunderstorm megathread (all thunder threads are in here)

we had thunder is gleadless valley about 1 hour ago and been looking and looks like its going to be another bad night

Skys are very heavy over Aston, and it's very still...

Are we due thunder? i want to ride my hoprse in an hour or so am i going to get soaked and thrown under a bus when he jumps out of his skin??

Cruella, i think just heavy rain going by the BBC forecast.

Anyone having Problems with the signal:?: Been ok up untill around this time, and happend yesterday, comes up with message "No Satalite signal recieved. Please unplug your sky+ box at the wall for 1 minute" we doo this and its still the same, would it be down to the weather, as currently we have a massive Grey cloud over the back of us, Signal is back now, but is still dropping out, and going pixelated.

And this there's thunder on the way, so could it to do with that also :?:

It could be the weather, or your dish could be dirty. Ours is fine, but when it snowed a lot it kept breaking up.

It's been windy today - most likely it's been blown a bit out of alignment.

I can hear thunder in the distance from Ulley, but have not seen any lightening.

Just had a good `un in Leicestershire. I just varnished my garden furniture and was washing the brush when the heavens opened and the thunder started.

well we've got a pretty big storm here in cheshire....could be heading your way and causing issues with signal