Latest on illegal motobikes

will he heckers like hees already said he has been buying his dodgyfags for 4 yrs so :confused: wat do you doo.

i buy my fags from a lorry driver friend who ,through work drives to mainland europe weekly and brings back his allowence of duty free fags . i buy from him for the same price he pays for them , so no crime ,nothing dodgy ,no tax ivasion and all above board. sorry to dissopoint you

youwhatref, the thing is that if it was just about illigal cars on the road then no one would have a problem. but off road biking keeps people exactly that "Off Road" so the majority of the time there is no one hurt other than the biker.

Saying that people get injured on bikes on the road is a true statement so I tend to think that people should take up trial biking rarther than joy riding. Who are these Profesional off road bikers ? I suspect your talking about the same people that Mr Benn is trying so hard to stop, or at least he next generation. Where do you imagine these people start out ? Where is the nearest off road track to learn ?

The points made about Mr Benn because he is an hypocrit. says one thing like some holy quest and the next he is out breaking/encouraging people to break other laws.

How can you justyfi wanting bikes out of woods to the extreme of laying traps to cause harm or injury while doing it under the banner that if not someone could be hurt ?

moaning about people breaking road rules and then warning about speed cameras ?

Its wrong not to pay Road Tax but dont dare expect MR BENN to pay Tax on his ciggies.

Truth is Mr Benn is a wind up merchant. He probably doesnt give a stuff about bikes or anything else other than the controversay he stirs up on this forum.

Mention an area and he is slagging it with one liners.

or every one is a lfty do gooder ect.

cmon, read his posts, dont think its just me out to get at him. Im sure youll draw the same conclussions as it appears others are starting too.

oh i do care about getting these illegal bikes crushed ,believe me . weather its this generation or the next ill be there doing everything i can to make sure these people who ride them illegally lose them.

i buy my fags from a lorry driver friend who ,through work drives to mainland europe weekly and brings back his allowence of duty free fags . i buy from him for the same price he pays for them , so no crime ,nothing dodgy ,no tax ivasion and all above board. sorry to dissopoint you

Best yet even illegal fags are not illegal when big benn buys them.THIS MAN IS PRICELESS TOP ENTERTAINMENT

Best yet even illegal fags are not illegal when big benn buys them.THIS MAN IS PRICELESS TOP ENTERTAINMENT

think what you like but im going to be the illegal bikers worst nightmare in high green . i will be there taking photos of them , following them and giving every detai lto the police. the more bikes siezed and CRUSHED the better . lets see how cocky they are when they have lost theri little toys

They'll be the ones he's allowed FOR PERSONAL USE. What he AND YOU are doing is Illegal. If you don't believe what I and others are saying,then I suggest you ask one the policeman you are dealing with to confirm that what you are doing is legal.

Afraid there is - he can only bring back his allowance for his own personal consumption.

Archived