Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Lincoln City Fc

Thrown the games in hand away but I can't believe we've gone top of the league. It isn't in our own hands anymore is it. Still, onwards and upwards, bring on the next game, we can still do this.

19 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Not even a monocle......

🤣🤣🤣

22 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Well, that last 2 minutes had me in stitches, like the Keystone Cops. Never mind Wednesday, I see what you're up to. At least we'll see one Sheffield club win at Wembley this year.

What is it that they’re up to.

Are you saying they are purposely trying NOT to get promoted?

• Haha 1

Decent crowd at The Temple today, just short of 28,000.

24 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Well, that last 2 minutes had me in stitches, like the Keystone Cops. Never mind Wednesday, I see what you're up to. At least we'll see one Sheffield club win at Wembley this year.

What happened? Looks like we're going for a playoff push now though, more points dropped 

Well another plop performance, but hey oh, wednesday will be the only team to beat themselves 😳

4 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

What happened? Looks like we're going for a playoff push now though, more points dropped 

Did everything but get it over the line, on the edge of my seat and laughing like <deleted>. Brilliant watch, Smith just had a header cleared off the line with the goalie beaten, great entertainment after 8 minutes were added on. The time wasting reared its ugly head again.

Fuming after watching that. 

We press, get the goal then start the pass backwards DM default tactic.  Lincoln were there for the taking, they offered nothing but no, we try and go for the 1-0 rather than putting it to bed like Plymouth, Barnsley and Ipswich would do at home.

We are so predictable it's painful. The unbeaten run included many 1-0 wins due to our defence but now it's shaking we can't do that anymore.

What a complete waste this afternoon was, Lincoln offered nothing.

The players looked done.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Fuming after watching that. 

We press, get the goal then start the pass backwards DM default tactic.  Lincoln were there for the taking, they offered nothing but no, we try and go for the 1-0 rather than putting it to bed like Plymouth, Barnsley and would do at home.

We are so predictable it's painful. The unbeaten run included many 1-0 wins due to our defence but now it's shaking we can't do that anymore.

What a complete waste this afternoon, Lincoln offered nothing.

There's no plan B in my opinion. Stop our wing backs get crosses into the box and we just don't have the guile to play through the middle. Smith's a threat in the air, Gregory will work his socks off and get loose tap ins but we need a striker who can play a bit. Wilks brings something different. Hopefully Paterson will get some game time next Friday along with Wilks, got to get away from Gregory and Smith starting every game. 

Well, they'll either have us dancing in the aisles next month, or hiding under a stone.

I've got a good choice of stone in my garden. I'm off to find a nice 'un, clean it up and gerrit up to room temperature.

Why the flippin' secrecy on the injuries front?

Why do we get injured so easily and so regularly?

You'd better lift yourselves up Wednesday, or I'm sending the boys round. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Are you listening? 

• Haha 1

Well if we did manage to win promotion I don’t fancy the inevitability relegation struggle.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Well if we did manage to win promotion I don’t fancy the inevitability relegation struggle.

Don't worry, we'll get Adam Reach back I expect.😂